We're Reaching a Point Where Muslim Discrimination is Accepted. And It Might Be Justified..

It's hard to comprehend that in the 21st Century people still follow wacky myths written thousands of years ago by people who didn't even understand germs. All religions should go away but we should start with Islam.

It's pretty much apple picking without sorting the good and the bad...you get rotten apples if you do that.

Discriminating the Religion of peace?
kQ51fwF.jpg

Man you're one of the few guys I've seen who mentions "likes" so bitterly in his posts. Everyone else just basically pretends they're not there.

Weren't you a Zionist some time ago? And now you're turning into an Islamist. Top kek.

EDIT: This is my favorite part of your rant btw.

Still a Zionist but I don't see why I must irrationally hate Islam.

You pulled 100% of that out of your ass

Yes that's why I wrote it like that. I think that adding "something like" before the "99%" was making it clear that I didn't look it up before I posted. Since you wanted to point it out, I decided to do a quick search and I found many different articles about it. The overall point of my post was that the percentages are high. Actually considering that there are over 2 billion Muslims in the world, anything over 0% is unacceptable.

http://muslimpopulation.com/World/

Then considering that the supposed 1% of them are practicing "radical" Islam (redundant), we have 20 million radicals running around with a disgustingly large number of supporters of their antics, and a still larger percent that are not fully on board but understand and are sympathetic to the cause

Yes that's why I wrote it like that. I think that adding "something like" before the "99%" was making it clear that I didn't look it up before I posted. Since you wanted to point it out, I decided to do a quick search and I found many different articles about it. The overall point of my post was that the percentages are high. Actually considering that there are over 2 billion Muslims in the world, anything over 0% is unacceptable.

http://muslimpopulation.com/World/

Then considering that the supposed 1% of them are practicing "radical" Islam (redundant), we have 20 million radicals running around with a disgustingly large number of supporters of their antics, and a still larger percent that are not fully on board but understand and are sympathetic to the cause
Jeez you guys make it out like murder and having sex with kids is bad

Libertarianism is a pipe dream utopia. Only students who don't live in the real world yet actually believe it.

Let's all just agree Muslims are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

The AnCaps definitely wish for utopia to spring up. The rest of us just want as little interference in our lives as possible and a massive reduction in the size and scope of the state.

Free societies which have a clear understanding of why they are free, that is. Nobody came to possess any liberties without generations upon generations of hard work to attain them, and the willingness to protect one's freedoms against oppression.

The Western societies wouldn't be very free if the Westerners had just decided to give in during the Arab/Ottoman conquests.

Right now it seems that we are willingly giving away all of which we have gained, because the responsibility of being a free man is too much to bear for most people, apparently.

Couldn't agree more.

The AnCaps definitely wish for utopia to spring up. The rest of us just want as little interference in our lives as possible and a massive reduction in the size and scope of the state.

A utopia has never been apart of the argument. Ignoring the already glaring ethical problems with your argument, where have you ever seen a small government stay small? Why would it stay that way? Free societies have few examples of ever existing, perpetually abated small governments have *no* examples.

Libertarianism is a pipe dream utopia. Only students who don't live in the real world yet actually believe it.

Let's all just agree Muslims are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

Where's the empirical example of liberty being deleterious to growth?

nazis are scum. its not justified. history will shit on you like it does hitler youth and most people shit on your now anyways.

Back