We're Reaching a Point Where Muslim Discrimination is Accepted. And It Might Be Justified..

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

As I noted, it has nothing to do with Arabs as race. It's the religion and culture that causes this mess.

I actually noted that certain Western elements are responsible for exploiting the existing conflicts in the Middle East and further exacerbating them. But when you have so much shit committed by Muslim terrorists screaming the catch phrase of Allahu Akhbar before they die, you have to draw a line and say that your religion is now tainted. It sucks, but it's a reality.

Believe me, if Christians or any religion or cult or anyone was a cause for similar time of atrocities, we would put them in the same category.
For sure a minority of muslims are causing big problems. But history teaches us.........when people get attacked. Almost always innocent people die. My point is as someone who has lived around white people all my life. Your ability to always see things from your own perspective is quite impressive. And you ability to separate yourself from what your government is doing while not letting others do the same. You believe you can bomb and kill bunch of people and as long as you say sorry, we are trying to improve your life people are gonna say ok that makes sense. If you go to a mans country and bomb it to the ground and kill his family......dont blame him for wanting some revenge. But you guys grew up with hollywood movies where you are always the good guys. Even when you were slaughtering the natives somehow you were the good guys

They secretly like it.

I agree. They love the idea they're being 'oppressed'. That goes for all of the 'groups' SJWs label as 'oppressed groups'. They actually argue with each other over who is more oppressed. Genuinely oppressed people would NEVER do such a thing, because they have far more important things to worry about. It's comical.

So yes, you're absolutely right and it's a great analysis. I've definitely thought about this before but seeing you sum it up in such a simple way just made it hit home how true it is.

I think it gives them a sense that their religion must be 'true', and that they're fighting some David & Goliath kind of battle.

I agree. They love the idea they're being 'oppressed'. That goes for all of the 'groups' SJWs label as 'oppressed groups'. They actually argue with each other over who is more oppressed. Genuinely oppressed people would NEVER do such a thing, because they have far more important things to worry about. It's comical.

So yes, you're absolutely right and it's a great analysis. I've definitely thought about this before but seeing you sum it up in such a simple way just made it hit home how true it is.

I sense sarcasm in your tone.

I sense sarcasm in your tone.

Absolutely not although reading the comment back I understand why you might think that, lol. I added more to my post just as you were responding so you may not have seen it... "I think it gives them a sense that their religion must be 'true', and that they're fighting some David & Goliath kind of battle."

I regularly get into arguments on here about Islam. I hate it (Islam).

So when your government blows up other countries and kill bunch of innocent people, you want muslims to separate between the government and the average person. But you dont want to do that on muslims who hasnt done anything. As far as condemning....how many of you protested the Iraq war? Tell me what good have you brought to Iraq?

In other words, some German mother who is taking her kid to see the giant Christmas tree in her town square has to die because George Bush bombed Iraq. Her getting run over will fix all the evil the political elites have done.

Thanks for proving my point.

If property rights are established along the border, they have an incentive to be selective about whom they let through right?

Alone that's certainly not a fail safe, but considering the radically different incentive structure that's created in a free society without a welfare state or any way for people to lobby government power Jihadists and the parasites don't have much incentive either.
Hmm... I don't know how effective it will be, unless property owners all have surveillance cameras... and if people try to come through, using the nonagression principle they will be unable to stop them. This is like the only thing I think the libertarians fail on, I prefer a Trumpian approach.

But immigration only contributes to the welfare state. Seal the border get people off welfare.

Hmm... I don't know how effective it will be, unless property owners all have surveillance cameras... and if people try to come through, using the nonagression principle they will be unable to stop them. This is like the only thing I think the libertarians fail on, I prefer a Trumpian approach.

But immigration only contributes to the welfare state. Seal the border get people off welfare.

All that's required is that they care more about their property than bureaucrats care about federally owned land.

For sure a minority of muslims are causing big problems. But history teaches us.........when people get attacked. Almost always innocent people die. My point is as someone who has lived around white people all my life. Your ability to always see things from your own perspective is quite impressive. And you ability to separate yourself from what your government is doing while not letting others do the same. You believe you can bomb and kill bunch of people and as long as you say sorry, we are trying to improve your life people are gonna say ok that makes sense. If you go to a mans country and bomb it to the ground and kill his family......dont blame him for wanting some revenge. But you guys grew up with hollywood movies where you are always the good guys. Even when you were slaughtering the natives somehow you were the good guys

Ok, Ahmed. I'll indulge you.

If those terrorists weren't such useless roaches with no skillset or intelligence or courage, they would be going directly after people responsible for their suffering. But they are mostly Arab shitheads who live in caves and cannot come up with a plan nor identify those who they should be looking to kill and instead they go after innocent people with goddamn truck on Christmas or shooting up gay dudes in a club. They're roaches that only bring suffering onto other muslims. And other Muslims should be ashamed to be a Muslim just because of the association through the religion.

Is that direct enough?

You ignore the fact that Muslim terrorist attacks kill mostly Muslims!!!!!!
But you are right saying that Bush, The West or whatever should not have to intervene, we just had to close the borders and let Muslims drown in their own shit of madness, violence, perversion and hate!

Lol, they'll defend their property with the best security money can buy. Refer back to one of my earlier posts where I link this article. Or just click it here I guess...

Point is its not unheard of.

Forbid foreign Gulf state backers from setting up Islamic foundations in the West ,ban the teaching of the Salafi, Wahhabi, and Deobandi theology, deport those that follow those ideologies and I guarantee terror attacks will decrease 10 fold.

Ok, Ahmed. I'll indulge you.

If those terrorists weren't such useless roaches with no skillset or intelligence or courage, they would be going directly after people responsible for their suffering. But they are mostly Arab shitheads who live in caves and cannot come up with a plan nor identify those who they should be looking to kill and instead they go after innocent people with goddamn truck on Christmas or shooting up gay dudes in a club. They're roaches that only bring suffering onto other muslims. And other Muslims should be ashamed to be a Muslim just because of the association through the religion.

Is that direct enough?
My name is not Ahmed lool. I dont care for terrorist....but I also dont see the world black and white. They cant find directly because they dont have the weapons, men or knowledge. So they are fighting dirty. As I said before Americans always cause trouble, but always see themselves as the good guys and completely innocent. How many dictators have you funded who has made life for religious people in North africa for example. My point is you are meddling too much, so dont be surprised if you get some back.

The freedom of religion never was intended to include Muslims. It wasn't a suicide pact.

Lol, they'll defend their property with the best security money can buy. Refer back to one of my earlier posts where I link this article. Or just click it here I guess...

Point is its not unheard of.
Lol, All you need is one person willing to smuggle them in for it to not work.

@Greoric

Last edited:
Lol, All you need is one person willing to smuggle them in for it to not work.

@Greoric

Sure, but remember we're not arguing perfection. We're just arguing efficiency.

The same reason you would rather apportion the market the duty of producing food, cars, TVs, housing, and medicine, is the same reason you would allocate border security as well.

Not to mention, without looking into it any further, K had a pretty nice little anecdotal example of how that works in practice.

Back