We're Reaching a Point Where Muslim Discrimination is Accepted. And It Might Be Justified..

Vast majority of Muslims are not terrorist or associated with terrorist groups. In fact, I would say most Muslims aren't even fundamentalists. However, there is a significant minority group of radical that are prime breeding grounds for jihadists. To compound the problem, many jihadists are coming from rich or middle class families are well educated, by all metrics the "moderate" Muslims that our politicians keep talking about. They become radicalized very quickly, sometimes in a matter of weeks. Even if only 1 out of 100 Muslims become radicalized, that's 160 million potential ticking time bombs running around the world.

I'll lean on the conservative side and say only 1 out of 100 radicalized Muslims will commit an act of terror. There are still 1.6 million of them ready to enrich us in the West.

Children are exploited throughout the Middle East. Rape is impossible to prove in Islamic majorities. Child marriage is both legally and illegally committed due to Muhammad's example. Ultimately the weakest, most-helpless persons are the most oppressed and exploited.

Whether you agree or not, there needs to be a Christian revival across the planet like never seen before.

The fact that western nations have moved away from these things was in SPITE of the teachings of Christianity, not because of it.

Hey I think you're one of the only other guys I've seen who has mentioned "likes" before, I think it was in a thread where pan was posting.

Yeah it was the one where he was trying to make the claim that productivity had an inverse relationship with wages...

When I saw you "liked" his argument....

raw

Care to elaborate?

If property rights are established along the border, they have an incentive to be selective about whom they let through right?

Alone that's certainly not a fail safe, but considering the radically different incentive structure that's created in a free society without a welfare state or any way for people to lobby government power Jihadists and the parasites don't have much incentive either.

The absence of nationally protected borders isn't the same as not having protected borders....
That's what they don't understand, under the power of private capital the borders get far more efficient. Instead of simply dividing countries the borders will divide each city between the "job creators"and "welfare queens".

yeah its justified to start treating people like shit.....keep telling yourself that. But when they strike back, act like the victim and cry foul. you guys has done far worse to muslim countries than muslims has done to you. But when you see your life as much more valuable than others, it make sense the conclusion you guys come up with. You are the reason there are so many immigrants from Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan. I expect to get attacked for this because everything is black and white and we cant do no wrong. Even now scumbag Americans are trying to destabilise Syria......even now

That's what they don't understand, under the power of private capital the borders get far more efficient. Instead of simply dividing countries the borders will divide each city between the "job creators"and "welfare queens".

Better stop here. I'm derailing this thing again. Interesting article though.

You know, I feel like they are at that point where they feel like the Western power bombed Muslim countries for too long and it is now ok for them to kill Western civilians. I agree the Western and NWO powers that be did exploit the wars in the middle east, but the radical Islam terrorism is only playing into NWO plan. But then again, there are Shiites killing Sunni's or vice versa and one of those killing Christian Arabs, so it's a mess they keep steering themselves too.

Either way it's time for them to distance from it or accept the scorn of Western society and not bitch about it.

Two wrongs make a right is the #1 Islamic argument tool. The moment there is a terrorist attack, they will try to justify it by referencing another historical event. There is 0 empathy for the victims, and like you said zero desire to separate themselves from the people who do these things. They will keep this cycle of violence going, and they will teach their children to keep it going. This is the true curse of Islam, the inability to escape the 9th century.

The general public has been living in a utopian daydream for a long time. Long enough to have forgot that since the dawn of mankind, the world was a violent and unforgiving place. They have been asleep for so long, that a lot of them have lost their survival instincts.

However, each time jihadis kill innocents, they wake more and more people up. Warlords who rule through terror and violence always meet the same end themselves. People who don't flaunt power are the ones who get to keep it.

Two wrongs make a right is the #1 Islamic argument tool. The moment there is a terrorist attack, they will try to justify it by referencing another historical event. There is 0 empathy for the victims, and like you said zero desire to separate themselves from the people who do these things. They will keep this cycle of violence going, and they will teach their children to keep it going. This is the true curse of Islam, the inability to escape the 9th century.

The general public has been living in a utopian daydream for a long time. Long enough to have forgot that for the last thousand years, the world was a violent and unforgiving place. They have been asleep for so long, that a lot of them have lost their survival instincts.

However, each time jihadis kill innocents, they wake more and more people up. Warlords who rule through terror and violence always meet the same end themselves. People who don't flaunt power are the ones who get to keep it.
So when your government blows up other countries and kill bunch of innocent people, you want muslims to separate between the government and the average person. But you dont want to do that on muslims who hasnt done anything. As far as condemning....how many of you protested the Iraq war? Tell me what good have you brought to Iraq?

Off topic
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Gorilla warfare is serious business... :D

The general public has been living in a utopian daydream for a long time. Long enough to have forgot that since the dawn of mankind, the world was a violent and unforgiving place. They have been asleep for so long, that a lot of them have lost their survival instincts.

Very well said.

Gorilla warfare is serious business... :D
Who wrote that?

Last edited:
yeah its justified to start treating people like shit.....keep telling yourself that. But when they strike back, act like the victim and cry foul. you guys has done far worse to muslim countries than muslims has done to you. But when you see your life as much more valuable than others, it make sense the conclusion you guys come up with. You are the reason there are so many immigrants from Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan. I expect to get attacked for this because everything is black and white and we cant do no wrong. Even now scumbag Americans are trying to destabilise Syria......even now

As I noted, it has nothing to do with Arabs as race. It's the religion and culture that causes this mess.

I actually noted that certain Western elements are responsible for exploiting the existing conflicts in the Middle East and further exacerbating them. But when you have so much shit committed by Muslim terrorists screaming the catch phrase of Allahu Akhbar before they die, you have to draw a line and say that your religion is now tainted. It sucks, but it's a reality.

Believe me, if Christians or any religion or cult or anyone was a cause for similar type of atrocities and with that frequency, we would put them in the same category and treat them like shit they subscribe to.

Back