We're Reaching a Point Where Muslim Discrimination is Accepted. And It Might Be Justified..

11_others

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First off, I'm coming from a non-theist viewpoint. I view all religions as merely a tradition and I don't follow them.
I don't believe you can be "born into religion" and be tied down by it, unless you're in a third world sh*thole, and risk of defying it is getting stoned by a mob.

So, if you're a Muslim and you see the absolute atrocity, embarrassment and mayhem caused by your fellow religious followers, regardless how retarded and misguided they are, you should have a responsibility to distance yourself from that ideology or at very least it's symbols(burkahs, beards, rituals) or risk being viewed as one of them.

It is not the same thing as having a people of your race or demographic committing atrocities and you being responsible for it- you are what you are and you cannot change that. However, following a cultural/societal belief that is your free choice and has brought more suffering than quantitative good, regardless if someone hijacked it, it is still your duty to say that you can no longer follow it or stand up and actively fight back against it. And I just don't see Muslims fighting back in any significant and forceful way.

I mean, every single week there is a terrible Muslim terrorist attack, when a Muslim American goes to work or school or public place wearing that beard or head scarf do they not feel like they're being associated with those monsters who caused it? I know I would be because I'm wearing affiliated symbols of that religion.

Just my $0.02.

20151130_Islam_800x600.jpg

I mean, if I see someone wearing that and walking my way, I'm not standing in the direct vicinity of them without some concrete wall or solid metal objects in the line of view. And it does not make me a bigot. Also, I don't think I've seen the ninja scarfs where I live in U.S. so this photo is probably from England.

Last edited:
I'm an atheist and I'm with you 100%.

Obvious difference between Islam and other religions.

They won't distance themselves or denounce it because it's something like 99% of them approve of terrorism

They won't distance themselves or denounce it because it's something like 99% of them approve of terrorism
The number isn't that high but it's is millions in western countries which is too high.

Time to shut it down, my fellow goys.

You know, I feel like they are at that point where they feel like the Western power bombed Muslim countries for too long and it is now ok for them to kill Western civilians. I agree the Western and NWO powers that be did exploit the wars in the middle east, but the radical Islam terrorism is only playing into NWO plan. But then again, there are Shiites killing Sunni's or vice versa and one of those killing Christian Arabs, so it's a mess they keep steering themselves too.

Either way it's time for them to distance from it or accept the scorn of Western society and not bitch about it.

traditional muslim values are not compatible with western civilization

i dont care what they do in their barren desert hellscapes but they are an ingredient that does not go with our melting pot

You know, I feel like they are at that point where they feel like the Western power bombed Muslim countries for too long and it is now ok for them to kill Western civilians. I agree the Western and NWO powers that be did exploit the wars in the middle east, but the radical Islam terrorism is only playing into NWO plan. But then again, there are Shiites killing Sunni's or vice versa and one of those killing Christian Arabs, so it's a mess they keep steering themselves too.

Either way it's time for them to distance from it or accept the scorn of Western society and not bitch about it.

they will always have some excuse to attack the people around them. theyve been in constant war with their neighbors since the times of mohammad. if it wasnt about previous fighting, it would be about something else

Muslims invented the wheel, built America, and God is a Muslim.

Muslims are more masculine than western liberal men. Muslims bully and beat them into submission.

Racist bigots, its not their fault they were born unto mohhameds religion. Child brides and female oppression is their cultural norm they are not bad people, just cause of the mass rape and crime happening in Europe does not prove islam's murderous intent. Muslims kill muslims to and its not their fault, they are just confused and poor.

Accept and tolerance of their culture, you should change to. When they start the war, ill be your faults for being hate filled to those that rape and murder you. Islam is great for all, especially female kids. Accept its greatness.

they will always have some excuse to attack the people around them. theyve been in constant war with their neighbors since the times of mohammad. if it wasnt about previous fighting, it would be about something else

I think that's it. And MIS and other power factions in the west were just able to exploit it (at mutual cost of Westerners and Muslims).

I completely agree. For me it's the same thing as with swastikas. When someone is sporting a swastika tattoo I know there's a 99% chance that the person is a Nazi. Well, maybe 10% if it's in India or Thailand or some other country where you can blame it on ignorance and culture differences. But Arab women in burqas/niqabs/whatever and Arab men in pajamas or jihadi beards? You can't blame ignorance there. They know exactly what they stand for. 99% Mohammedan jihad supporters who should get deported.

liberals just need to realize that they dont want to coexist in peace. they dont want to assimilate. they want to fight

Islam-Is-The-Problem.jpg

Of course it's justified. We keep hearing on the news how "this is the new normal". Fuck that. Why is this the new normal in The West? Muslim immigration. It's an objective reality that Muslim immigration is causing unbearable problems and must be stopped. Anyone that can legally be deported has got to go. It's time to bring common sense back to government.

liberals just need to realize that they dont want to coexist in peace. they dont want to assimilate. they want to fight

Islam-Is-The-Problem.jpg

They sure as sh*t don't want to assimilate, but they want to live here. I blamed Hasidic Jews and Amish for not being able to assimilate properly, but orthodox Mislims put those groups in context.

They sure as sh*t don't want to assimilate, but they want to live here. I blamed Hasidic Jews and Amish for not being able to assimilate properly, but orthodox Mislims put those groups in context.

Amish are fine. They're just Luddites without the Unabomber element.

Back