International Were Liberals right about Walmart/ China?

Were Americans unable to enjoy their goods before the huge rise in Chinese/Bangladeshi/Vietnamese cheap labor and manufacturing?

Kind of. The value of trade with China is about $10k annually for the average American, and the distribution of that is probably skewed toward poorer people.

Never even heard of Shake Shack, yet they're big enough to return the 10mil they got, before thousands of small businesses I might add, rather
than take it.
Corporate responsibility or embarrassment?
I've never been, was supposed to meet some friends there a while ago but I ran a little late and ended up skipping the food part. I didn't regret it, the two friends who actually ate there said its overpriced and not worth it.

Ah yes, the anti responsibility argument. Always popular
And yet I'm not the one who said old people dying off is a positive thing. ;)

And yet I'm not the one who said old people dying off is a positive thing. ;)
crying_baby.jpg

Walmart had crap made in China, but so did Target and all the others.

If we close down shops in China, they will just move to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Burma, etc.

Lol. You are super butthurt. Your more offended about that than anyone when I said cop murder was ok. And I got dubs for that.

How many times a week would you say you think about me?
And yet you quoted me first. ;)

About...what you said? This is a discussion board. That's the point

Yes, I quote people all the time. I quote many people in many thread .
<209Bitch>

Were Americans unable to enjoy their goods before the huge rise in Chinese/Bangladeshi/Vietnamese cheap labor and manufacturing?
Blame MTV cribs. Every damn idiot wanted a flatscreen, in comes Visio at Walmart and problem solved.

Back