"We're always in shape" photo of Nate 1 week b4 fight

Meh... Mendes said the same thing before his fight.

After he lost TAM said he was injured, only had 2 weeks, and rolled off the couch drinking beers to take the fight.

#tookthefightonshortnotice #manyfajitaswereconsumedthatweek #notnecessarilyalwaysreadytofightonshortnotice #alwaysreadytofight

um... he looks way softer than he did in his last fight. WAY softer.

Youll be surprised how much softer you look with just an extra percent of body fat.

Idk why people expect him to be in weigh in condition now. He would miss his peak and blow his wad.

If you're healthy and can fight without gassing, then you can fight....How many times do these fighters get all banged up from going too hard in camp? Staying healthy and having the cardio should be the main goal...Nate should have that. It's just the timing that probably won't be as good but Nate just fought so he shouldn't be that off.

This is what Joe Schilling had to say:

"I will be placing a large amount of money on Nate. I think it’s a great payday for Nate and it will be for me as well.

“Nate Diaz trains for fun. He might put on weight between fights but he runs five or six miles regularly, for or five days a week, he does sports for fun, constantly in the gym, constantly training and sparring. Is he in full fight-camp shape? No, but he is far from going to gas out in the first round believe me.”

Guys, the softer belly is a counter to McGregor's body kicks! War Diaz!

everyone is on shape before taking a fight on short notice and after they get their ass kicked suddenly they weren't in shape it all
not true.. many ppl say they havent had enough camp before a fight..

The mendes thing is the opposit, he was saying he was training cardio before the fight etc and was injury free and all that.. He wasnt lying THEN. He was lying and making excuses AFTER the fight, cuz he lost.

Uc9Y7Ji.png

What do you guys think?
Lol they don't look like fighters to me, they look like a posse.

Meh... Mendes said the same thing before his fight.

After he lost TAM said he was injured, only had 2 weeks, and rolled off the couch drinking beers to take the fight.

To be fair, that isn't Nate saying it. That's someone else's twitter posting a pic. Not Nates account.

What happened to this Nate against MJ?

z9xObIb.jpg
That is the 155 pound nate diaz who has cut ALOT of weight to make it.. He wont look like that at 170, cuz he doesnt have enough muscle mass.

Pretty easy too understand really. Conor isnt even close to as ripped as he was at 145 either, does that mean he didnt train serious? Lol..

Yeah because his tag is really natediaz420. Who is this imposter natediaz209 and how did he get a verified account?
He'll change it to NateDiaz911 after he gets Blarney Stoned.

Diaz has the heart to take this fight but his body will fold and betray him. Not a Diaz fan but I've always respected his toughness.

I pity Conor's next opponent after Nate. At this rate they'll only get 5 days notice.

Mcgregor told them to be ready...If the replacements ain't ready after 189 then they got issues with their own craft, they should be ready. They gotta train like it's their fight because these Brazilians have brittle bones.

Back