We're #6, We're #6, We're #6!!

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does it mean anything to you where your country ranks?

(not asking here if you agree with the way the data was organized or if it is correct or not. Just asking if this would be an important category for you or your gov't to focus on?)

(not asking here if you agree with the way the data was organized or if it is correct or not. Just asking if this would be an important category for you or your gov't to focus on?)

Canada attracted me from the UK. You guys deserve me, no need to be modest

The only reason they're going to Canada is because they are welcoming foreigners and crackheads with open arms and shovels.

Canada attracted me from the UK. You guys deserve me, no need to be modest

We traded Churchill for the draft pick that got you.

It matters. Canada is in the top 10 because we have a highly skilled workforce, a stable energy system and a good healthcare system.

Capitalists seem to like all that for some reason. Weird

The only reason they're going to Canada is because they are welcoming foreigners and crackheads with open arms and shovels.
Well this is by definition about welcoming foreigners, thus the 'attracting Top Talent'.

But the last part is also key as Top Talent has the flexibility typically to go anywhere and are not typically crackheads.

Well this is by definition about welcoming foreigners, thus the 'attracting Top Talent'.

But the last part is also key as Top Talent has the flexibility typically to go anywhere and are not typically crackheads.
Not into shoveling snow, but I would definitely live in either Vancouver or Toronto.

I would rather be in the top ten of big tittied bitches with Daddy issues.

Or this that what they meant by "talent"?

My son is a software engineer, working for big tech in San Fran. He would take a huge paycut if he came back to work in Canada in the same capacity. Part of that is the exchange rate, but companies throw a ton of money at engineers down south, and it’s hard to compete.

My son is a software engineer, working for big tech in San Fran. He would take a huge paycut if he came back to work in Canada in the same capacity. Part of that is the exchange rate, but companies throw a ton of money at engineers down south, and it’s hard to compete.

He also has to pay to live in San Fran though.

so were you trying to make a 666 reference in the title or what?

Not into shoveling snow, but I would definitely live in either Vancouver or Toronto.
Well you're definitely shoveling snow in Toronto winters unless you live in a Condo where it's done for you.

oh ya. We just can't compete there.

We lose much of our lower, middle and extremely skilled tech folk, particularly engineers to the US. We then fill a big part of our void here with the lower paid Indian talent we bring in who are often more skilled than those who left.

Any list that doesn't have USA at the top is not only fake news, but also disrespects the flag, and therefore shits on the troops who freed the world.

TS Reported.

<Deported1><Deported1>

Back