Werdum's response to McGregor (NSFW)

This is a Jiu-Jitsu submission only taught at the highest levels.....only other practitioner I've heard of that knows it is Rickson Gracie. Language barrier misled people to think Rickson claimed he went 400-0, but he was actually saying he made someone's butthole go from 0-400 inches

A picture does not insult someone the same way calling them a pussy does. Werdum had no real answer so he chose this route instead.

It reflects poorly on the sport and the fans who support it.

Casual fans, pro wrestling cross over, TripleR, CM Punk and shady refs reflect poorly on the sport.
Don't drown in your glass of water. We've got bigger problems than a tweet.

Edit: You must be a connor fan.

I don't get it. Don't all soccer players do that to each other?

I bet he was that guy growing up that would be uncomfortably physical with you. Punching you in the shoulder, kinda leaning onto you heavily as he laughs, etc.

The butthurt alarm has triggered. You have issues, Conor fan.

Conor fans are so butthurt because they know that if Werdum wanted to do that, he would and there would be nothing Conor could do, except for perhaps enjoy the horse ride #vai cavalo

This would be way funnier if I knew what it was referring to.

I think it's obvious he's pulling a horse shoe out of his ass, so he can beat him over the head with it.

Everyone's acting anal about this.

Do you guys think its really reaching?

Perhaps its taking MMA to a dark place?
Your analysis really stinks.

Like shit.

So he is mad that he got called out on being a pussy by a FW LOL. Conor Bless you Werdum

Werdum's a goofball. Definitely more interesting than Cain's Tough-Mexican (American) routine.

Back