Werdum's response to McGregor (NSFW)

Do people actually think Werdum is funny when he makes that face?

6th grade level humour. Something witty and clever would be much better to get at conor.

HAHA! Whats the story behind the oil check in that original pic?

I didn't know what to expect when I saw "NSFW" but this definitely isn't it.

Alright, so you find that level of comedy amusing. Are you like, mentally deficient in some way? Not trying to be insulting. Serious question.
That's why it's funny, because it's so ridiculously stupid. Sorry your brain can't comprehend that. Maybe you are the one who is mentally deficient?

6th grade level humour. Something witty and clever would be much better to get at conor.

go play some video games

Oh so funny

Yes

i'm curious to see conor's response to werdum's response

Alright, so you find that level of comedy amusing. Are you like, mentally deficient in some way? Not trying to be insulting. Serious question.

it's over the top and silly. suggesting, in a humorous way, he'd make conor his bitch

which, in a serious situation, he would. same goes for you

Explained: Conor's butthole is not ready for Heavyweight dongs. Werdum sticks his dong in Conor's bum, he doesn't like it at first but then loves it. He then understands why they call Werdum "Horse" and now loves him more than Dana.

That's why it's funny, because it's so ridiculously stupid. Sorry your brain can't comprehend that. Maybe you are the one who is mentally deficient?
In social interaction, eliciting laughter by making funny faces is usually reserved for infants and small children. You don't see it much among adults, which is why I'm utterly confused.

thats_the_joke.jpg

This shit has White Privilige written all over it. When Conor says he will hunt "every man WOMAN and CHILD in Brazil" or when he name dropped RDA's kids, people laughed and thought it was cute.

Now that Werdum insinuates that he would fist Conor's wastebasket all you guys wanna catch feelings like something totally wrong was done here.

I wanna see you guys get as worked up when Conor talks about killing Women and Children or brining fighter's family into the conversation.

Explained: Conor's butthole is not ready for Heavyweight dongs. Werdum sticks his dong in Conor's bum, he doesn't like it at first but then loves it. He then understands why they call Werdum "Horse" and now loves him more than Dana.

More like Conor's butthole is not ready for HW fists

Back