Werdum will do very well vs Cain.

BOXINGMMAFREAK

pussymonster
@Silver
Reaction score
On the ground I think he can sweep or sub Cain, and standing he will hold his own with his ever improving MT under kings MMA.

cain striking is over hyped, and his chin isn't that proven. he isn't going to blow werdum out of the water standing.

Last edited:
Minotauro's gonna avenge his student after beating Werdum again. :cool:

Velasquez-KO-Nog-slow-mo.gif

tumblr_m5bn57CKFF1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

It will look similar to this. He won't take werdum down.

I actually think you are right. Werdum is a terrible match up for Cain, maybe the worst right now.

I was thinking it earlier today.
Werdum has a much better chance against Cain.

Problem is, what if he has to go through JDS first. That's the problem ;-)

I like Werdum, but no way in hell does he beat Cain. He wont get Cain down, Cain would beat him up on the feet.

How is Werdum going to take the fight to the ground? Cain by KO in the 3rd.

Don't think so but will root for him.

on the ground Werdum is one of the best in the world, and can sweep/ sub anyone.

standing he has great leg kicks, and a really nice knees. its not like cain is this super hard puncher werdums chin is also very solid.

has werdrum trained with nog ? i forgot lol

I like Werdum, but no way in hell does he beat Cain. He wont get Cain down, Cain would beat him up on the feet.

Since when has Cain become this super great k1 fighter? cains chin is also not the best.

Almost every fight goes down at some point. Unless the opponent has a huge focus on staying on his feet, away from submission risky zones.
Then you'll have a weird fight like the Overeem Werdum fight.

That was THE worst Nog ever. Riddled with injuries and didn't get to train properly.

Nogueira fans are pathetic, always with the excuses. I guess like fighter, like fans.

Werdum is a very serious threat to Cain. He was probably loving the fight last night.

Back