Werdum was removed from UFC ranking

Rankings are a joke. Sherdog members should get a vote.

I just don't know why the UFC thinks the USADA is making them money or any more legit ? To me, TRT is not the same as anabolic steroids and should be permitted.

How is Lewis 2 when he lost to Blaydes. HW is Garbage. Jones needs to come back and take over.

How is Lewis 2 when he lost to Blaydes. HW is Garbage. Jones needs to come back and take over.
Lewis didn't lose to Blaydes though.

HW is garbage, I agree. But Lewis won that shitshow with Ngannou so that's why he's high ranked. He'll be knocked down the rankings again soon enough though.

3 times they did this shitty fight, 3 times lol

To be fair, the first fight was nowhere near as bad as the last two, with (SPOILER ALERT) Werdum submitting Overeem, who had three times the experience at the time.

My best guess is that he's finally decided to pursue his career in professional boomeranging.

How corny can you be, sir? It’s as if you didn’t even try, but still expected a round of applause.

Vurdoom's time has come & gone unfortunately. Dude was fun when he started rounding out his game with better striking. And funny as shit. Not a legend but he should be remembered regardless.

Knew Werdouche was using PEDs long ago. Loved all the flack I got for saying it too.

Because transforming as a fighter in your late 30s is normal......

6.gif

Remember watching this. Sad.

Werdum will be out for like, at least a year cuz of USADA, makes sense to remove him.

3 times they did this shitty fight, 3 times lol

"They" were 3 different organizations. And actually all 3 fights were good. The first because Fabricio was the only man to sub Reem. The second to see the crazy sight of Ubereem. The third because the GOAT grappler outstruck and nearly KO'd the former K-1 Champ.

Old news motherfucker.

Welcome to 4 months ago when it actually happened.
<{CMPALM}>g<{cruzshake}>
Not everyone spends the whole day at sherdog as you guys, to know everything of MMA and UFC... <JonesDXSuckIt>

I knew that he had been caught by USADA, but removed from the UFC ranking... Generally they only o this when the athlete receives a suspension, not at this preliminary stage ...

I knew that he had been caught by USADA, but removed from the UFC ranking... Generally they only o this when the athlete receives a suspension, not at this preliminary stage ...

no they dont. they are removed when they are provisionally suspended.. thats why Jones isnt ranked either...

Back