Werdum warns Jones to stay at LHW

Good fight, but Jones should still stay at lhw.

He has some fights left and Alex proved Jones has problems with people his size

100%

Would still like Jones at HW because of how good he is.

Oh man, the shit talking and trolling would be fucking epic if that fight happened. Also, Werdum would be too big for Jones

Truth. I'm always taken aback by the size of Werdum when he fights. I don't think of him being as large as he is until he's up against his opponents and his frame is just gigantic.

I would love to see JDS knock Werdum's head in the front row again....

Big guys would give jones huge problems and he would lose to most of them

better stay at LHW Jones, see what happened to Vera after the scary Werdum fight?

JBJ should stop talking about HW and just focus on staying the LHW GOAT.

Jones doesn't need to prove anything to anyone except himself and his family. People, just trying to eat off of him.

@JonnyBones good fight tonight against @dc_mma but better you stay there at your division. #vaicavalo @danawhite

werdum is scared that jones might take over the shallowest division as well.

Lol.Jones would wreck Werdum.

Werdum is just trash talking for an eventual hyped up fight if Jones does move up.

Big guys would give jones huge problems and he would lose to most of them

Amen!

He has literally no head movement he relies so much in his size difference that when he faced another big LHW he had no answer for his boxing, I see werdum out striking him, even if he didn't, I don't see him beating Velasquez, werdum, brown, overeem (unless he gasses out) and specially not Dos Santos, junior would mule him, because of the way he fights (Jones) he is not used to be punched because he is too long and when he is punched, it doesn't hit that hard since he is not in the power zone of those punches, he would feel what a power punch is in the hands of brown or dos Santos since he would not be able to stay away

What makes people think Jones would do great at heavyweight and that 205 Cormier is the same as his HW version? If DC wouldn't have gassed it would've been a different fight and I think weight cutting has a lot to do with ones performance. There are a few HW that would give JJ trouble.

Cain would cause Jones serious problems. I don't think Werdum would, though.

Back