Werdum warns Jones to stay at LHW

jones is good but he doesnt have the power to hurt the larger guys, with punches. and you knwo the big guys most all have ko power. jones can tire them out and out last them, but its going to be hard for him to hurt these guys. Cain will not wilt like DC did. He will not get tired. Werdum i dont like but is very good, he could definitly beat jones as well.

dc said at the presser jones hurt him in the first with a body shot.

I think Jones would do well at HW.....only guys I say would beat him and beat him bad would be JDS and Cain. Otherwise, he would be very competitive vs any HW, including Werdum.

I've been saying since Werdum ever said anything about Jones that I would pick Jones over Werdum any day of the week.

I think DC would beat Werdum as well.

Wrong. Werdum by how he wants.

Anyone gonna call his character into question or call him classless? Or does that just go for Jones?

Let me know when Werdum eye pokes every fight, threatens to kill another fighter, calls other fighters fat repeatedly, Makes a suck it sign in the cage, mocks the fans that call him out for being a dirty fighter, etc etc etc

Werdums comment isn't anything like what Jones is disliked for doing.

Real talk: Every time I see Werdum I'm surprised at how big he is. He would destroy Jones. That's to take away from Jones. Just two different types of humans as far as size. But given how dominant Jones is at LHW, I guess he might have to take that challenge.

I just used pics of both fighters with Shaq to reference size. Jones is not quite as big but I don't think the size discrepancy would be that huge. Jones will put on weight as well.

I think Werdum is a little worried that Jones just best a guy who was a HW contender.

I asked the original question and I said nothing about colour. IN a nutshell, I said when you guys give every other fighter with questionable behaviour passes just because you don't like Jones, it makes you look like hypocrites. It's really as simple as that. You keep talking about hoping Jones will 'embrace his personality.' Are any of you willing to truly embrace your own poor character and hypocrisy?

WTF are you talking about. You are the definition of delusional. We are all individuals for one thing. WTF is the "You keep talking about hoping Jones will 'embrace his personality" bullshit? Again just as black people don't like to be lumped all together whites don't either,no one does because its not the truth.

SO you didn't say black? Are you trolling or out your mind? Jones is a fake ass douchebag acting person who is full of himself. He is the worst by far in all those areas. I like plenty of respectful honorable fighters including black fighters...

Let me know when Werdum eye pokes every fight, threatens to kill another fighter, calls other fighters fat repeatedly, Makes a suck it sign in the cage, mocks the fans that call him out for being a dirty fighter, etc etc etc

Werdums comment isn't anything like what Jones is disliked for doing.

Exactly.

@JonnyBones good fight tonight against @dc_mma but better you stay there at your division. #vaicavalo @danawhite

Werdum is doing the right thing from a marketing standpoint. If Cain cannot get healthy werdum is positioning himself for the super fight with jones which would be big money for his retirement

I like the way u think, this makes the most sense out of all these bullshit posts. It is a business afterall and that fight would make huge money.

There you go with the automatic racism finger pointing. Jones is a douchebag, thats the reason no one likes him. Get it? Good.

Plenty of people like him because he is a great fighting champion. Only racists and idiots hate him.

I'd say beating the no. 2 heavyweight suggests otherwise.

Just seen this on twitter, do you think Fabricio is picking a fight?

"@JonnyBones good fight tonight against @dc_mma but better you stay there at your division. #vaicavalo @danawhite"

Good fight, but Jones should still stay at lhw.

He has some fights left and Alex proved Jones has problems with people his size

Your hands can't submit what you eyes can't see...

Werdum is literally the worst matchup for Jones in MMA.

You won't see this fight happening any time soon.

Oh man, the shit talking and trolling would be fucking epic if that fight happened. Also, Werdum would be too big for Jones

Back