Werdum warns Jones to stay at LHW

this is what Werdum vs Jones would look like

2.gif

2uz9wg2.gif

that fight was so frustrating!!!

Out of the top HW fighters, Werdum is one of the guys I think Jones would have the best chance of beating.

Bro I soooo want to see a HW Jones now. Jones with HW power and strength, but keeps his cardio would be insane.

Just translated it... "Vai Cavalo" = "will horse"

What the fuck?? Did he call him a horse?

I hope you're kidding..... Or you use google translate and don't speak Portuguese or know any brasilians

Vai cavalo means literally go horse or loosely go crazy which is his nick name

You're welcome

I think Jones wrecks Werdum at HW, but Jones should stay at LHW for the time being, at least enough time to wreck Gus, Rumble and/or Davis.

Please don't go to MW Jones.

Just translated it... "Vai Cavalo" = "will horse"

What the fuck?? Did he call him a horse?

It's actually "go horse".

He has two explanations for the nickname. One is that some girls he knew in Brazil gave him that nickname (no more explanations needed) and the other is because of soccer. That they would say "vai cavalo" to someone that goes hard, and he had that attitude in jiu-jitsu.

jones is good but he doesnt have the power to hurt the larger guys, with punches. and you knwo the big guys most all have ko power. jones can tire them out and out last them, but its going to be hard for him to hurt these guys. Cain will not wilt like DC did. He will not get tired. Werdum i dont like but is very good, he could definitly beat jones as well.

Werdum trying to latch on to some Jones fame.

He is not black.

There you go with the automatic racism finger pointing. Jones is a douchebag, thats the reason no one likes him. Get it? Good.

DC > Werdum

Cain >> Werdum

Jones > Werdum

Jones (?) JDS.
(If Jon keeps his speed and awkward athleticism during the bulk up and has a solid chin for real then he could beat Junior.)

Cain > Jones

The fake champ is annoying. He's maybe MAYBE the 3rd best HW. I got Jones via TKO in the 4th.

Werdum should shut up or he might get beat by a lhw. Let the man have his night werdum doesn't belong in this conversation.

Werdum would get embarrassed

Real talk: Every time I see Werdum I'm surprised at how big he is. He would destroy Jones. That's to take away from Jones. Just two different types of humans as far as size. But given how dominant Jones is at LHW, I guess he might have to take that challenge.

It's actually "go horse".

He has two explanations for the nickname. One is that some girls he knew in Brazil gave him that nickname (no more explanations needed) and the other is because of soccer. That they would say "vai cavalo" to someone that goes hard, and he had that attitude in jiu-jitsu.

Okay thank you haha

There you go with the automatic racism finger pointing. Jones is a douchebag, thats the reason no one likes him. Get it? Good.

I asked the original question and I said nothing about colour. IN a nutshell, I said when you guys give every other fighter with questionable behaviour passes just because you don't like Jones, it makes you look like hypocrites. It's really as simple as that. You keep talking about hoping Jones will 'embrace his personality.' Are any of you willing to truly embrace your own poor character and hypocrisy?

Back