Werdum wants the Miocic rematch

Junior is booked and is way below Werdum. Who else will fight for the title? Brock?

I wouldn't be opposed only if the bring Rumble to fight Miocic.
they'll need to scratch that dumb Struve rematch and make Stipe/JDS 2. Throw in Barnett for Werdum. JDS/Stipe 1 was an awesome fight and as champ he needs to avenge that loss. Can't be parading with the belt when the #3 guy's knocking on the door and beat you.

He beat Cain by forfeit. The commission had to pull Cain out "for his own safety".

Bring on the championship rematch.

I hope we aren't gonna see a Woodley scenario with a guy considering an unjury from his opponent = a victory.
3 times... Cain has pulled out against him 3 fucking times. Not once, not twice... but thrice.

Werdum wins the war... NEXT

Well, he is ranked number 1. When you think about, at HW he probably deserves it most.

I mean let's look at HW:
- Rothwell got smoked in his last fight.
- Arlovski is 0-3
- JDS got KO'd two fights ago. Is 2-2 in his last 4.
- Struve - come on.
- Barnett - come on.
- Cain - due for surgery.
- Overeem - got KO'd by Stipe in his last fight.
- Hunt lost to Brock is booked to fight Overeem and got KO'd by Werdum.
- Browne - lost his last two fight.
etc.

So, who is there really to fight for the belt next?

Give it to him. You know damn well the dumbass UFC would have just given it to Cain if Werdum had of been the one bitching out.

Never understood why the UFC wanted so badly to have Cain as the champ. He's the most inconsistent and unreliable fighter ever. He's ruined countless events.

Well, he is ranked number 1. When you think about, at HW he probably deserves it most.

I mean let's look at HW:

- JDS got KO'd two fights ago. Is 2-2 in his last 4.

So, who is there really to fight for the belt next?
Werdum got KO'd two fights ago. Is 1-1 in his last 2.

JDS lost to Cain, then won against current champion, lost to recent title contender, and won against Rothwell who was on a 4-fight winning streak.

JDS-Werdum 2 as a title eliminator is the only logical fight to make.

Werdum got KO'd two fights ago. Is 1-1 in his last 2.

JDS lost to Cain, then won against current champion, lost to recent title contender, and won against Rothwell who was on a 4-fight winning streak.

JDS-Werdum 2 as a title eliminator is the only logical fight to make.
Yeah, but... in the last 4 years...

JDS is 3-3 in his last 6.
Werdum is 7-1 in his last 8. He's been more consistent.

Werdum was the champion this year.
JDS was the champ 4 years ago.

If you had to pick one of the two. It would be Werdum.

Yeah, but... in the last 4 years...

JDS is 3-3 in his last 6.
Werdum is 7-1 in his last 8. He's been more consistent.

Werdum was the champion this year.
JDS was the champ 4 years ago.

If you had to pick one of the two. It would be Werdum.
Yes, it would be Werdum, but one boring win over Browne shouldn't get anyone a title shot.
Besides, JDS has a win over Werdum, it would be a great rematch and with recent gay shit there could be much more hype.

Didn't Conor teach us that the idea of waiting to get what you deserve is a complete sham?

in what fucking world does he think he deserves it?

lost pathetically against him and then he next fight was one of the worst fights in recent memory (aside the kick in the first seconds), him and browne were both lethargic and boring

make JDS and werdum for feb instead of struve, and that's it

and then the winner faces miocic in june

In any world you want.
He fought Browne, and was about to fight Cain.
Not his fault Caon is injured (again).

Werdum is a top ranked fighter, and already said he will fight ANYONE at 207, including JDS who claims he declined the fight.

Beyond that, I find it hilarious that you are talking about losing pathetically against Miocic when Junior beat Cain like that, and we saw how the rematches went. This is the HW division. Miocic is a boxer. Anywhere else, and Werdum has the advantage.

You are the pathetic one just spewing hate against one of the good guys.

Werdum was winning the fight and looked pretty good imo. He did something I think we can admit was a brain fart and not a usual fight circumstance. If they aren't cancelling the JDS fight I hope they make it.

Might as well give it to Werdum. Not like anyone else at HW is even close to a title shot and most guys in the past got it based off of 1 win.

Werdum was winning the fight and looked pretty good imo. He did something I think we can admit was a brain fart and not a usual fight circumstance. If they aren't cancelling the JDS fight I hope they make it.
Winning the fight? After 2 minutes out of 25 possible?

Werdum is the only fighter on the roster with worse striking then Ronda Rousey.
FaintDistortedBluefintuna.gif

tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo1_500.gif

Winning the fight? After 2 minutes out of 25 possible?

Well looking good. Kicks were landing and he landed a few good connections. He seemed comfortable. It was just a big punch. Nothing happened that really makes me not want to see it if that's the option. I'd rather see a rematch now then wait a long time if they're going to give JDS a shot after Struve. I'd rather see two fights the next few months instead of one.

Back