Werdum wants rematch with Fedor in December

Still better than granting Cain a title shot for getting his ass beat... (Andrei should get it, obviously)

Instead we get Werdum vs Cain 2.

No sense in that immediate re-match when Cain got smashed. These pointless immediate re-matches are getting annoying.

Instead we get Werdum vs Cain 2.

No sense in that immediate re-match when Cain got smashed. These pointless immediate re-matches are getting annoying.

Werdum vs Fedor is a more pointless rematch than Werdum vs Cain.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/4...bricio-werdum-wants-fedor-rematch-in-december

fedor.werdum.0.0.jpg

"He is a legend. He deserves a rematch, no question about it. I have no problem with facing him in my next fight." - Fabricio Werdum

its a respect thing. a bit of a payday thing, but respect more so.(i tell myself)

Doesn't look good for Fedor. He's deteriorated since that last fight, and hasn't been active for years now, whereas Werdum has gotten better every fight and is on fire at the moment.

Werdum trolls him, outstrikes him, and taps him out again.

Easier fight for him than Dos Santos or Stipe and he'll make more money

Not surprised he wants it

Easy bigname title defense.

No. You just became champion, guy, you have to defend it for years before you start with the freakshow fights. Fedor has been retired for years and hasn't beaten a relevant fighter for longer than that. A fight against the champ is completely unwarranted. Best they could do for Fedor would be a #1 contender fight against Cain.

Or does Chuck come back and get a shot at DC?

Werdum's no dummy.

Big pay day with a ring rust encrusted fighter.

McGregor-Aldo
Rousey-Tate 3
CM Punk-???
Werdum-Fedor

Yah.... that will break every PPV record in UFC history.

Werdum is on a roll and is the worst possible matchup for Fedor. I do not want this fight to happen. But anyway, how can the fight happen if Werdum is with the UFC and Fedor is not?

all things considered, still an interesting fight.

Cain isn't getting a rematch any time soon. Injured for ages and then he got completely tooled by Werdum.

It's going to be one of the other contenders barring a freak show fight with Fedor.

If it stays standing I still like Fedor. Please please please make this fight happen.
Too good to be true.

So why not have Fedor/Barnett (finally)

Too risky. The UFC would definitely want Fedor to win his first fight back from retirement so they can promote the shit out of him for the following fight (probably a title fight).

Back