Werdum wants more money to fight JDS

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fabric...g-more-money-fight-junior-211659535--mma.html

Scared as fuck. This rematch wont happen.
E5MGh.gif

If you're expecting someone to accept a change of opponents on short notice then that person should be compensated for it. I don't see anything wrong with Werdum wanting more money to fight JDS when he's accepting a last minute replacement, especially when it's against someone that already has KO'd him

Unless your champion I don't believe the ufc gives out more money than the fight in their contract is worth for late replacements. It's not like anyone was killing for Werdum to be on the card and if they don't fight, fighters usually don't get paid unless their opponent doesn't make it during fight week.

Unless your champion I don't believe the ufc gives out more money than the fight in their contract is worth for late replacements. It's not like anyone was killing for Werdum to be on the card and if they don't fight, fighters usually don't get paid unless their opponent doesn't make it during fight week.

They do it all the time, depending on the particular fighter's ability to draw, not whether or not he has a belt.

Obvious example would be when Aldo pulled out against McGregor and Mendes stepped in.

Obviously, Werdum is not that draw but it wouldn't be because he doesn't have the belt.

The UFC negotiates this way with its fighters -- good for Werdum for also negotiating this way in return. If more fighters stood up like this collectively, they would all have more power.

Werdum has been like a politician since he returned to the UFC; he was screaming for a title shot when he beat Russow and fucking Big Nog. Now he's screaming for a title shot without even fighting (athough not his fault). Just for that I'd say throw him a hard fight; I'm sick of people handpicking their fights.

Who the fuck are you to sit at your computer and complain what a fighter is asking for compensation for changing his opponent from someone he has already beat to someone who KO'd him in a minute and a half, get off Dana's balls you troll. It was also 8 and a bit years ago before JDS got punched retarded.
upload_2017-1-2_0-17-38.png

Back