Werdum vs Jones - Apparently they have fought briefly before at an UFC event

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
3oh2WVU.png

yeah just a guy at bloody elbow that posted it, so maybe its just a lie, but maybe thats why theres some back and forth between them

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/5/7494847/fabricio-werdum-vs-jon-jones-ufc-182-mma

Throwing elbows while rolling jiu jitsu. Typical Jones.

That Patrick Wymann is pretty reliable

"Bet I can Sub you"

You guys want to go through this again?

I heard from a reliable friend that Jones beat up Cain, JDS, Werdum and Hulk Hogan at the same time and said "You still there, pussies?"

Jones can't beat anyone without his prep time, so I doubt he would do an unplanned roll with someone unless Werdum was just going to show him some moves, in which case Jones wouldn't be elbowing him.

Gives me the old Chute Boxe vibes, that is if it is real.

I think Werdum is just calling out Jones so he can be in line for another big payday after Cain.

Hell, if Cain wins maybe Werdum will go down to LHW. Can you imagine how skinny his legs would have to be to make that weight? LOL

That Patrick Wymann is pretty reliable

This is Sherdog, the fact that he has a twitter account and makes him credible to most around here. Except for Sherdog staff who are completely against twitter and refuse to "turn into that" as I was told.

Just more fuel to the fire of fans need to believe somebody can beat Jones.

I thought they were very cool with each other, Werdum is just trying to secure a possible big $$$ fight in the future if he keeps winning

cc43f5041ed511e283fd123138179feb_7.jpg

4a7e22721efa11e29c1122000a9f1283_7.jpg

Wyman is one of the writers here for Sherdog. He's the guy who writes the previews and he's worked with Werdum before to help breakdown tape on his opponent.

oh really

at least is a bit more reliable then

"Bet I can Sub you"

You guys want to go through this again?

i grant that werdum probably gasses much faster then jj but werdum has a good standup now, and is ground, well, everyone knows his ground, so werdum wont be caring less about going full speed on his striking

Back