Werdum vs DC and Werdum vs Jones: chances?

account bet on werdum beating both guys meaning you lose IF he beats em both but if werdum loses to just one of them, i lose. so watsup??

I'll bet that DC and Jones beat Werdum handily, but not Cain. The dage has already been done like I said. It's too late for Cain to regain his peak form. The Werdum fight took a lot out of him, which it shouldn't have if it was pretty injury Cain.

Pure ring rust, and definitely not the same conditioned Cain we all know.

And DC is far more elusive, and quicker than Cain in movment, striking, and grappling. If a lean, mean, and incredibly explosive and powerful Rumble couldn't hurt him, Werdum ain't doing nothing to him. Remember, lighter guys are incredibly more explosive and much faster than the HW's DC would have to deal with. DC's speed and power would carry up, and I think he'd tool Werdum.

And Jones would just take him down, and give him the hellbow treatment. Also, Jon's still longer than Werdum. His kicking game is beyond Werdum's leg kick, occasion Al spinning capoerira kick, and his knees. He's still a lumbering HW that DC and Jones would both out quick, grapple, and school.

rumble lost on the ground and couldn't do shit vs. dc's wrestling. werdum would SCHOOL dc on the ground. TOP NOTCH BJJ ALWAYS BEATS TOP NOTCH WRESTLING IN MMA.

I'll bet that DC and Jones beat Werdum handily, but not Cain. The dage has already been done like I said. It's too late for Cain to regain his peak form. The Werdum fight took a lot out of him, which it shouldn't have if it was pretty injury Cain.

jj is badass. i'm not gonna bet my account on werdum beating jj and dc. im talking bout cain and dc.

rumble lost on the ground and couldn't do shit vs. dc's wrestling. werdum would SCHOOL dc on the ground. TOP NOTCH BJJ ALWAYS BEATS TOP NOTCH WRESTLING IN MMA.

Wersum would be on the bottom, and hs guard is vastly overrated. Also, his striking is still slow, and telegrpahed, BUT, his timing and placement is top notch. I'll give him that. I just don't think he's gonna get as clear of shots off on DC or Jones.

Werdum is still a plodding HW, and his gas tank isn't all that. I think DV would school him at HW, and like you already know, Jones would hellbow him to oblivion.

I'll make a bet that DC beats Werdum (obviously you also think Jones beats Werdum), but not Cain. Cain has been damaged enough.

Wersum would be on the bottom, and hs guard is vastly overrated. Also, his striking is still slow, and telegrpahed, BUT, his timing and placement is top notch. I'll give him that. I just don't think he's gonna get as clear of shots off on DC or Jones.

Werdum is still a plodding HW, and his gas tank isn't all that. I think DV would school him at HW, and like you already know, Jones would hellbow him to oblivion.

I'll make a bet that DC beats Werdum (obviously you also think Jones beats Werdum), but not Cain. Cain has been damaged enough.

ok it's on. if werdum ever fights and beats dc, YOU DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. IF dc beats werdum im gone from sherdog as mmaelitefan000.do you agree?? if so i'll bookmark this thread.

ok it's on. if werdum ever fights and beats dc, YOU DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. IF dc beats werdum im gone from sherdog as mmaelitefan000.do you agree?? if so i'll bookmark this thread.

Deal. If DC beats Werdum, you delete your account. If Werudm beats DC, I delete mine. Boom!

And I like how we both agree Jones would whoop that ass. You're a smart man. Or, you just have common sense lol.

Werdum gets whooped by both.... come on now

Deal. If DC beats Werdum, you delete your account. If Werudm beats DC, I delete mine. Boom!

And I like how we both agree Jones would whoop that ass. You're a smart man. Or, you just have common sense lol.

no i didn't say jj would beat werdum. it would be more competitive than dc vs werdum is what i'm sayin. jj would definitely give werdum a harder fight but imo werdum would still beat him. im not willing to bet on werdum tho since jj is pretty badass.

marked. to be continued. pete if u see this thread make sure his account is gone after i win. thanx in advance bro.

no i didn't say jj would beat werdum. it would be more competitive than dc vs werdum is what i'm sayin. jj would definitely give werdum a harder fight but imo werdum would still beat him. im not willing to bet on werdum tho since jj is pretty badass.

Yep, Jones would give him he'll in the cage. Even though Werdum is a long fighter himself, he's still not as long as Jones, and Jones has shown that his kicking game has definitiely come a long long way since the beginning of his career.

I think Jones would beat any HW in the UFC, because he's still longer, much more leverage, and he REALLY knows how to utililize his knees in the clinch now. If he out clinched a lean and mean version of DC, I don't see anyone out muscling, or even beating him.

Yep, Jones would give him he'll in the cage. Even though Werdum is a long fighter himself, he's still not as long as Jones, and Jones has shown that his kicking game has definitiely come a long long way since the beginning of his career.

I think Jones would beat any HW in the UFC, because he's still longer, much more leverage, and he REALLY knows how to utililize his knees in the clinch now. If he out clinched a lean and mean version of DC, I don't see anyone out muscling, or even beating him.

jj has length. i give him that but compared to werdum, jj's striking looks plain and novice. werdum would hit jj from any distance with a variety of combos from clinch , punch and kick range. jj would get frustrated and go for a td only to get armbarred.

jj has length. i give him that but compared to werdum, jj's striking looks plain and novice. werdum would hit jj from any distance with a variety of combos from clinch , punch and kick range. jj would get frustrated and go for a td only to get armbarred.

Werdum's striking is not head and shoulders above Jones, in fact, I think Jones clealry has the kicking advantage, and clearly has the advantage in the clinch, and close elbow, and knee effectiveness.

As for boxing, I think Werdum beats him there, and is more seamless, but remember, it took Werdum a decade and some change to get his striking to that level. Jones is still relatively new to the sport of MMA, and he still has room to grow. At the rate he's going, he can become just as effective in boxing, possibly even better than Werdum in a year or 2. He learns techniques quicker than anyone, Greg Jackson said.

Back