Werdum vs Cain 2

One is going into the fight injured and is eternally overhyped, the other is 39 years old.

Going with the 39 yo anyway lol.

Werdum.
Same way as before.
Standing due to the fact Cain has to avoid the ground game.

Cain is injured pretty bad going into this one from what Ive heard so Werdum. Werdum wouldve likely won even if he was healthy.

I don't like that the take-down is a bad idea against Werdum.

Other than that, Cain by volume.

Surprised by these responses so far. Everybody thought Werdum would get annhilated in the first fight. I think everybody underestimated Werdum for some reason. If that's even possible. With who he beat and the win streak he was on idk why anybody would think he'd be an easy win. I remember Robin Black on The Fight Network saying Werdum's only chance would be in the first 3 minutes. After that Werdum would be gassed out.

Surprised by these responses so far. Everybody thought Werdum would get annhilated in the first fight.
Not me I predicted Werdum, I'm actually less confident in him this time since he's even older now but I'll still pick him by a hair.

Doom is pretty confident in his striking now too.
The fact he has no fear of the TD really helps him a lot and Cain would have that Sub in the back of his mind.

Let's not forget werdum has looked great except for running into stipes fist

Cain.. I think he will rise to the occasion and take the rematch with the injury, with the union, with everything and still come out on top.

Werdum with another sub :cool:
Good thing for Cain that he have a excuse ready.
The altitude one won't work this time.

Cain by prison rules brutality. Without altitude, Werdum is fucked.

Cain by all these sherdoggers not training at AKA and not actually knowing the extent of his injury.

Back