Werdum turned down JDS replacement

JitteryUnluckyAmethystsunbird.gif

We will probably see more of this. Earlier, guys used to turn down fights, but now we have seen examples of guys making a lot of money (CConor, Lesnar, Hunt, and many more), so guys will first Ask for Anderson money instead of turning down a fight at once.

Had they offered something like 500+ ppv cut, he probably would have accepted too, but I would think this is a much tougher fight mentally for Werdum, since the last fight didn't end well for him, and is a completely different style than Cain.

Even if it is a high risk, I think Werdum was actually hoping for it to be realised, and getting the Anderson money, since he has been thrashing JDS in media.

Werdum didn't want his ears wobbling again.

That seems excessive. He should make 600k flat. You ain't Anderson Silva bruh!

#GUERNICAbless

JDS is a bad matchup for him anyhow, I'm sure he would rather Cain again or get a free ticket to Stipe which might happen anyhow.

Douchebag move by the promotion. "Take the deal or i will shit on your reputation". Making fighters accept low paid fights or less than what they are worth, and if denied, they are scurred. "So and so didn't take the fight".

Back