Werdum tells story about that time when Mirko kicked him so hard it split his muscle in two

Same interview where he talked about Krazy Horse Knocking him out.

He was super humble and authentic about it.
Even said he was being cocky, basically just laughed it off.

I've heard he's amazingly good with Fans as well
Oh, shit! Did he finally cop to it? Krazy Horse isn't the type of dude you wanna talk shit to. Loose cannon. Unpredictable guys are the most dangerous.

No disrespect to these legends, but it's stories like this that exemplify why dudes like Shogun, Mirko, etc. had their promising careers derailed by injuries. Of course they had great success, but they could have done so much more if they trained smarter instead of harder. And it's not just Pride dudes - look at Cain / Tony Ferguson, etc.
The sudden change of rules set and environment played as much of a factor as well.

Wow, so funny. Wanderlei not wanting to smoke weed on the livestream, lol. That was a good conversation. Everyone says Wandy is the nicest guy, he seems so chill in that video. I love Brazilians lol, such good natured people.
Brazil has more murders per capita than most world countries combined m8..

Brazil has more murders per capita than most world countries combined m8..

Read your own sentence again, slowly.

Stop lying

The US VIrgin Islands and Venezuela were the worst last I checked. Yep, a US territory. I lived there when I was a kid, first time I saw someone get killed.

unnecesary post.

Also confusing. The world combined, or per capita? Two different things. Brazil is also a GIANT country. Not all places are the same. Don't hang out in the favela, duh.

Back