News Werdum signs with PFL

If he wanted to fight 4-5 times, he sure as fuck shouldn't have signed with PFL. How many cards have they promoted since the pandemic hit?

Sucks for the fans the were probably never going to see him fight a high level opponent ever again , but I don’t blame him , unlike a lot of fighters he’s not delusional about what stage of his career he’s at . Make a few bucks by beating a few cans on his way out

More like can crushing season

View attachment 814742

So what makes those interesting? Usman's brother is interesting just because of that fact. Haven't seen Rosholt in the longest time, lol. Did Willis get cut from the UFC or did he choose to leave?

So what makes those interesting? Usman's brother is interesting just because of that fact. Haven't seen Rosholt in the longest time, lol. Did Willis get cut from the UFC or did he choose to leave?
Nothing makes it interesting that is the entire roster..

Sad he left the UFC, after the Gus fight I definitely think he can make waves. I'd favor him over HW Jon Jones and any of the sloppy nontechnical kickboxers lacking cardio in that division (which is like nearly all of the roster at HW ha).

Oh well. PFL champ instead I guess. Happy retirement tour, war Fabricio!

Back