Werdum says Vel

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Combate

werdum1.jpg

Cliffs:
"I went to dinner with Dana White, Lorenzo Fertitta and Ali Abdel-Aziz, my manager. They offered us some dates, but told me not to speak on it for now, they didn't tell me for sure when it's happening, but IMO it'll be in 2016. I want it to be in Brasil, I asked to fight in Porto Alegre, but it could be in any part of Brazil. I went to Mexico two times to fight Cain, and that's like his home. The first time I ended up fighting Hunt, but I was there to fight Vel

Most pointless rematch in years. That said it would only be fair first fight was in Mexico

He wants to bring Cain to sea level??? Where is power will surely increase over 9000!!!

latest

Lol Werdum by sub again

It can be in Brazil, as long as it is sea level territory.

This rematch is pretty bad for Cain, he got whooped and most likely will again. He should rethink his game before facing Werdum again.

Ahahaha Werdum trolling again, "I went to Mexico two times to fight Cain, and that's like his home." Cain lives in the suburbs of California, he's as Mexican as TexMex food.

Cain should have to beat another top 10 guy while Werdum fights another challenger.

It would be fair to do it in Hueland since Werdum went to Mexico twice and Cain likes to think he's Mexican

I heard Cain had asked to rematch Werdum in Atlantis, true story

Makes sense, December is already pretty stacked and the rest of the year is set

I think the fight should be in Brazil. Why should Cain get special treatment? He pulled out of their first fight in Mexico, and he just got finished in front of the Mexican crowd. It's Werdum time.

Sounds like he wants to be as inactive as Cain was. 2016? When will the fight after the Cain one be? 2017?

I hope they realize no one wants this fight and scrap it.

If we have to wait till 2016 for this pointless rematch then when will we finally be able to watch werdum vs arlovski/jds/miocic and other worthy contenders.

Fcuk this bullshit matchmaking seriously.

Back