Werdum says he will fight anyone (including JDS)

I hope JDS gets this fight and comes out to Boy George's "Do you Really Want to Hurt Me?". He seems to have really gotten under Werdum's skin with the entire forbidden love thing.

If they both want the fight why isn't it happening? Stipe needs a contender and JDS beating Struve proves nothing. Velasquez should be 100% out of any contender/title fight discussion.

Nobodies gonna take a fight against werdum on 6 days notice during the holiday period. Simple as that

ha, let's see if he actually wants to fight JDS or not

cancel JDS' fight against struve and let him fight werdum in february

its only 3 rounds and it will take less than 1 round for junior to ko him

ok so i dont get this... Werdum declined to fight jds. Now he wants to fight jds. is it still possbile ufc will make this fight happen on firday?

I hope it doesn't turn out to be Travis Browne. Would he even want to fight on the same card as Ronda?

Don't most fighters want revenge after losing to a fighter to redeem themselves? When JDS fought Werdum he was young and hungry while Werdum was the fattest and out of shape I've ever seen him in. Werdum should want redemption.

Well they definitely need to make this fight. Wereum needs an opponent and they need a number one contender for Stipe this spring. Cain will be getting surgery, so this fight makes the most sense. I just don't think it will be at 207. I don't agree that the 207 card needs it bad enough with the return of Ronda, and another title fight on the card.
Shut your mouth!!! I have tickets and was totally syched for Cain vs Werdum.
JDS vs Werdum is a must or all of Serdog must revolt!!!!

easy for him to say that after he refused the fight. Ufc said hes off the card now hes calling out jds. Werdums a massive troll

Either he's selling wolf tickets or Silvia needs to be fired

Back