Werdum or Cain? Who wins? Why. Explain.

Werdum finishes him again. He can compete or best Cain wherever the fight goes and allow himself to open up with his own weapons while Cain has to pick and choose what and when he does his thing.

Mmm. Seems pretty split with a slight tilt towards Cain. I'm excited for this fight. This is the main event for me. Not really invested in Cody vs Dom. I see Dom getting an easy 50-45 UD while Cody swings at air all night. Ronda vs Nunes is intriguing. I guess it wouldn't be original if I said I hope to see Ronda lose again and have to use 2 purple pillows to leave the airport this time. I think Nunes wins by UD against a gun shy Ronda.

Werdum is my favorite HW.
World class BJJ combined with very good striking.
That jumping kick was hilarious against Browne<{shaqs}>
That wasn't even his best kick of the night.
1473691653kick.gif

I like how shertards all act like experts after one fight (most likely an outliner)

They're fighting in Vegas so elevation won't be a problem this time

Werdum via KO or sub

If Cain tries to Wall & Brawl he will eat knees in the clinch and if he tries to take Werdum down he will get subbed.

Cain has a punchers chance and thats it.

Style wise Werdum is just a bad matchup for Velasquez.

I would favor cain if it wasnt for the back injury. As it is I think werdum will wear him down and sub him in the 2nd or 3rd

Cain via non-stop ugly high paced violence.

I'm getting annoyed that younger stronger HW haven't displaced these dinosaurs yet.

Feels like these guys were fighting on main cards since the weekend before Jimmy Carter was elected president.

Hard to pick. I think Cain can win with big gastank. If he had cardio issue Werdum will win again.

I was convinced Werdum would win. I just have a real hard time thinking Cain can get healthy, and stay healthy enough to make a run at the belt.

Sure enough... He's pulled.

He can likely beat anybody if he is healthy. But he's never healthy. At least not for long enough periods. And it's only going to get worse

I'm getting annoyed that younger stronger HW haven't displaced these dinosaurs yet.

Feels like these guys were fighting on main cards since the weekend before Jimmy Carter was elected president.
Cain actually is a "younger" HW but... aww.

Back