Werdum or Cain? Who wins? Why. Explain.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I gotta go with troll face. He has the style to beat Cain. Has zero threat of the takedown. Has good stand up and great KICKS. But we shall see. Cain happens to like to take revenge after a loss. I think Thats why he didn't pull out of this fight. He smoked some weed, got some back epidural injections and trucked forward. He knows if he pulls out. Werdum is given the title shot without having to do anything.

It really depends on the conditioning of Werdum. I want to see how Werdum looks. Against Fedor Werdums body was solid. Against Browne the 2nd time he was softer. His training and conditioning is always a question mark in my eyes. He's also getting older. But so is Cain. Especially with the piling injuries.

Cain wins, he looked explosive and crisp in his last fight, while Werdum looked slow, plodding and sloppy in his.

Fabricio poses a real threat to Cain, but I think he's going to get caught whilst trading with him, since he likes to eat a shot to give his. If Cain is hurt however, I think the chances of Fabricio winning again go up exponentially. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

The first fight was great though, seeing Werdum be the underdog and pull off the win was awesome.

Cain/Werdum 1 barley counts. Cain looked like he gassed while getting his name announced. I got Cain in this one. If he can put on pressure like he normally does, he is going to overwhelm Werdum. If it comes to the ground, top heavy wrestlers with sub-defense can usually impose their will on bjj guys.

Last edited:
Werdum again. He's better everywhere the fight goes

Werdum will always be a bad match for Cain. Not that Cain can't win, just going with Werdum again.

Cain.

Coz.

No.

Werdum by being the better fighter.

Cain. He'll be too much for Werdum on the feet, constant pressure and won't slow down because they ain't in Mexico.

Werdum has looked pretty poor in his last 2 fights whereas Cain looked better than ever at UFC 200.

Cain by TKO or Decision.

I hope Cain smothers him for 3 rounds

I gotta go with troll face. He has the style to beat Cain. Has zero threat of the takedown. Has good stand up and great KICKS. But we shall see. Cain happens to like to take revenge after a loss. I think Thats why he didn't pull out of this fight. He smoked some weed, got some back epidural injections and trucked forward. He knows if he pulls out. Werdum is given the title shot without having to do anything.

It really depends on the conditioning of Werdum. I want to see how Werdum looks. Against Fedor Werdums body was solid. Against Browne the 2nd time he was softer. His training and conditioning is always a question mark in my eyes. He's also getting older. But so is Cain. Especially with the piling injuries.
Whenever Cain has a long layoff he loses. When he's active and healthy I don't see him losing. I think he puts a ferocious pace on Werdum, tires him out and gets the finish.

Cain do have injuries. More value on Fabricio to win

Werdum is my favorite HW.
World class BJJ combined with very good striking.
That jumping kick was hilarious against Browne<{shaqs}>

Cain.but im scared hell lose becoz of his injuries

If Cain got beat up by Werdum when he was healthy, I imagine he will get beat up by Werdum while fighting with a back injury. Werdum is just a bad match up for him. He has no problems with being taken down which allows him to really commit to his strikes.

Werdun seems to be slowing down but if cain has injuries that could affect his movement

If it's healthy sea level Cain, i think Troll face is...

(wer)doomed.

Put%2Bon%2BSunglasses%2BMemes.png

(that's really bad i know)

Back