Werdum is saying that Cain wins again

I'm at a loss for words over a Brazilian having an objective opinion. Werdum's right though. JDS has nothing for Cain outside of an early puncher's chance. The last fight proved it.

The puncher's chance is bigger than most puncher's chances. Much bigger.

Based on current data, the JDS's puncher's chance stands at 50%.
Based on current data, if the fight goes past the first round, Cain wins 100% of the time.

And you know Cain himself landed a big punch in the 1st round, right?
What were the chances of that?
Based on current data, 50%. So Cain has 50% chance of landing a big punch in the 1st round.
And he has 0% chance of finishing Junior, as he was unable to do it in either of their two meetings.

I like the way you analyze and think, and as you can see, I'm trying to develop similar skills.
You're right, their first two fights just proved everything and now we know exactly what will happen in every area of the fight.

Based on current data, if the fight goes past the first round, Cain wins 100% of the time.

Based on current data, 50%. So Cain has 50% chance of landing a big punch in the 1st round.
And he has 0% chance of finishing Junior, as he was unable to do it in either of their two meetings.

I like the way you analyze and think, and as you can see, I'm trying to develop similar skills.
You're right, their first two fights just proved everything and now we know exactly what will happen in every area of the fight.

haha.

I swear if Werdum pulls this shit again in the title fight against either one I'm gonna be pissed.

method=get&s=alistair-overeem-fabricio-werdum-gif.gif

He could have knocked him out if he didn't do that shit, he had some very good moments on the feet.

I am 100% confident the rubber match will look exactly like the rematch. If anything about it is different it will be Cain scoring a TKO.

To show you how confident I am, I'm issuing you an account bet. Unless of course you aren't very confident at all.

I'm at a loss for words over a Brazilian having an objective opinion. Werdum's right though. JDS has nothing for Cain outside of an early puncher's chance. The last fight proved it.

Yes and the first fight proved that Cain not only punches like a girl, but he also has a little girls glass chin

1.gif

Saying? More like hoping. Cain is the easier fight for Werdum imo.

tough fight for Cain. Werdum's standup has vastly improved (good Thai clinch too), and nobody wants it on the ground with Werdum. Reem didn't want any of that, Fedor got triangled, and Big Nog verbally tapped. interesting what Cain's gameplan would be.

People will normally favour the guy who beat them over the guy they haven't fought.

Normally, but not when they're about to fight the winner and one is clearly a better match-up for him.
If i was Werdum i'd be rooting for Cain too, he can't do much against JDS.

I am 100% confident the rubber match will look exactly like the rematch. If anything about it is different it will be Cain scoring a TKO.

To show you how confident I am, I'm issuing you an account bet. Unless of course you aren't very confident at all.

Are you by any chance a Mexican?

Yes and the first fight proved that Cain not only punches like a girl, but he also has a little girls chin

1.gif

Except he got hit by a haymaker to the temple. He was also injured and fought very uncharacteristically on the outside. An educated MMA fan who has seen these guys fight doesn't need that explained to them but I digress.

Cain hits like such a little girl. Hey JDS, why don't you point at the dumb dumb?

ScreenShot2012-12-29at9.56.20PM_original.png

Werdum doesn't want to meet the one punch killing machine that is JDS.

AGAIN.

Tune-up fights that turn into murders turn to make people biased.

Yes and the first fight proved that Cain not only punches like a girl, but he also has a little girls glass chin

1.gif

While I strongly agree that Cain winning this 3rd fight is far from a sure thing, that first fight is only good for something we all already knew: JDS can knock Cain out. That's not news and it's certainly not a knock against Cain's chin. Most guys that take that punch behind the ear are going down. The trick is to not stay in JDS' range to let him land it.

Cain learned from that fight and ALWAYS moved forward. That adjustment got his belt back. Now it's up to JDS to adjust and I think he will. Despite this being a trilogy in a short amount of time it's a highly intriguing match up.

What do I have to be confident about?

I never said JDS would win!

I think Cain will win, but I only favor him by a little bit. Not a good bet if he's a 3:1 favorite at the sites.

How about you bet $10,000 at one of the sites if you're so sure? The odds favor Cain, but that shouldn't bother you at all, since you're 100% sure. 100% sure at 3:1? That's a steal!
(it will be in the back of your mind how, many years ago, Mike Tyson was a 42:1 favorite over some journeyman chump named Buster Douglas)

and your vcash proves that you have nothing for understanding mma lol

Props to Werdum for not picking the fellow Brazilian. Werdum knows Cain is the superior fighter.

Wait, a Brazilian not picking a Brazilian, plus a fighter not picking the fighter who beat him ??

Mind = blown

Back