Werdum: I think [something like] TRT should be available for every fighter

peds work, they make fighters better, and i want to see better fighters. i'm all for regulated use.

If UFC, Bellator or any other MMA Orgs paid fighters like boxing pays out you would find a completely different class of fighters that would be PED free and could easily fight 5, 5 minute rounds as if it were the first round every fight without gassing. Only lazy fighters that don't want to put in the time and effort in training and stamina need PED's.

If UFC, Bellator or any other MMA Orgs paid fighters like boxing pays out you would find a completely different class of fighters that would be PED free and could easily fight 5, 5 minute rounds as if it were the first round every fight without gassing. Only lazy fighters that don't want to put in the time and effort in training and stamina need PED's.

if they don't want to take peds thats fine, but they'll be better fighters with them of that there is no doubt

Idiotic post. You think athletes on PEDs don't work hard and taking them somehow magically makes you lazy? They just sit on their ass and do steroids? Fuckin christ.

I agree. Testing is too strict. It is similar to reefer madness and all claims of steroids turning people in Benoit are junk science.

I actually read on CNN in a poll recently how most Americans are against biological enhancements like memory and strength. Fuckin luddism.

Yep.

I'm fucking beyond tired of the appeal to nature fallacy when it comes to everything. No drugs! No enhancements! Food should be natural (it hasn't been since humans invented agriculture)!

Screw all of that noise. Onward. Lets see what science can do.

No. if you can't do without TRT - get out.
Yeah if someone has diabetes. Get out of MMA with your insulin. If someone has depression. Get out with your anti depressant meds. Basically fuck science. Go true caveman!!

Finally a prominent fighter who is pro TRT. We will get over this "Reefer Madness era" over PEDS in time.

Idiotic post. You think athletes on PEDs don't work hard and taking them somehow magically makes you lazy? They just sit on their ass and do steroids? Fuckin christ.

LMAO my god man I just looked at your post count, you must be a sad sack of fat behind the keyboard.
fat_guy_3_24214826.jpg

No. It's time to move on to something else if you can't compete without TRT.

PEDs are here to enhance our lives. why not athletes too?

maybe because it's easier to simply say no to everything, than it is to try to regulate it.

I like the idea of Doctor controlled PEDs for athletes and do believe it is the future.

I think not.

Starting to feel self conscience about the flab are we?

well, fine to give to these shitty ass commissions?

nah

Well, should go back to the UFC since it's their money, and they should donate to something.

Or maybe go to USADA so they can hire more people and get better equipment so the test results don't take 20 days to get back.

If it was I up to me, I would even let them use Nano augmentation.

I want nano-augmentation myself within my body, but 2 things are stopping me.

1. I am cash strapped.
2. Research hasn't been progressed yet & I don't want to become a lab rat for any Nano-aug corporation.

Back