Werdum: I think [something like] TRT should be available for every fighter

I believe in regulated use. The whole point of TRT is to bring you back to natural levels of testosterone. The problem was people abusing it which can be prevented through regulation.

Also I'm in favor of use of HGH. HGH and testosterone are endogenous hormones, we already have them in our bodies. Like T, levels decrease as we age. These make our lives better and athletes shouldn't be excluded from living a better life.

Last edited:
There are no 45 year old women fighting either. Women age differently than men. Women are old after 35. men are much different...

I guess these old ass fighters are just going to have to learn to live with retirement in this post-USADA era. The world has moved on, there is no place for them here anymore.

Does TRT have bad side effects? Things should only be banned if they enhance performance AND there are negative side effects. I mean we dont want to reach the point where we are banning chicken breasts because they are high in protein

I agree with everything. now USADA can monitor these levels pretty easily, why not drugs for everyone? a low PED limit, just like I have been saying since recently, and what's in my sign. lower bans would be great, too
and with the hunt whine thing, I agree on the purse thing. Just give hunt like 20% from brock's purse and that's it. If hunt still keeps bitching, maybe cut him or some shit

&

I believe in regulated use. The whole point of TRT is too bring you back to natural levels of testosterone. The problem was people abusing it which can be prevented through regulation.

Also I'm in favor of use of HGH. HGH and testosterone are endogenous hormones, we already have them in our bodies. Like T, levels decrease as we age. These make our lives better and athletes shouldn't be excluded from living a better life.

I-understand-you-people-so-well.gif

you-complete-me.gif

welp..I guess you could add another
potential cheater to the list of
Hunt's recent fight....

I guess these old ass fighters are just going to have to learn to live with retirement in this post-USADA era. The world has moved on, there is no place for them here anymore.
The way you said it brought a tear to my eye.

I think fighters should be allowed to use steroids to recover from serious injuries, but not for performance enhancing.

I agree completely. When someone is cheating he has a huge advantage over someone who is clean. If everyone was trtd to a certain level, te guys still cheating would have a smaller advantage.

Werdum shape didn't looked good in his last fight.

And watching 201 weigh in, everyone looks tiny compared to before.

New testing is really striking on fighters.

No. if you can't do without TRT - get out.

It's easy to say that as it's easy for the fans to complain about fighters when they get sick due to the weight cut or because they get injured and they consequently fuck a big card up.

WE just enjoy the show on fight night with big expectations, but NOBODY think too much about what this fighters went through to put on a show for us. TRT/PED are not healthy and good for the sport, but personally i have the feeling that USADA is way too strict with his policy. For the sport's sake they should try to find a midway to keep things going on good.

I believe in regulated use. The whole point of TRT is to bring you back to natural levels of testosterone. The problem was people abusing it which can be prevented through regulation.

JohnnyBrabo endorsing anabolic steroids and Thai sex pills.

This.

And i think mma is a very hard sport on the body and the window to make money is very short.

TRT is the perfect way so the fighters can recover faster, fight more often, give better shows, make the sport grow by having more time to become mainstream idols, get more prospects by the bigger possibility of making more money with a longer carreer.

Controlled TRT is good for everyone. We are at the age of Bioscience, we don´t have to behave like old times no more.

With no PEDs fighters a more likely to fight 3 times by year (on UFC level) (if they are healthy) and their carreer inside the UFC is more likely to be only from 25 to 35 yo (for a average mid level fighter)

You know that's exactly what is happening. Not allowing anyone to take drugs (as best as is possible). Why then pay for everyone to take the same enhancement? Makes no sense

Edit: why not just pay fighters more for their shorter window as oppposed to paying for lengthening it?

Contact sports do need some "micro" padding. If you're getting the T beat out of you constantly, you're likely to lose your mind and health later in life. I'm not a Dr, but my name is Phil.

thoughts at the TRT for everyone @dimspace?

Firas Zahabi actually made a really interesting comment on testosterone the other day.

He was talking about training kids, and how up to a certain age, he finds the boys and girls pretty much equal in strength, stamina etc, then something happens, and the boys suddenly leave the girls behind and that something is their bodies start producing testosterone.

Now, hes not totally right, because there are other factors, but hes right to a degree in that testosterone has a massive impact. One good way of measuring that impact is by looking at what effect it has on women that take test and other male hormones, it basically turns them from women, into, well men.

So imagine what an effect a normal male taking extra testosterone has.

Its probably the most powerful PED there is for men. No, theres no way that TRT or Testosterone use should be, or ever will be legalised.

And all that aside, the biggest cause in drops in testosterone is from abusing PED's previously.

Werdum suggesting they make Testosterone legal for everyone, because, lets cut the TRT crap, its not Testosterone REPLACEMENT... its Testosterone ADDITION

So lets call it what it is... Testosterone. Maybe Testosterone Boosting Therapy.. Testosterone Doping Therapy..

But anyway, Werdum suggesting they legalise testosterone use is very close to going full retard.

Back