Werdum: 'I don't care to be co-main event, I want to fight in Aldo-McGregor card'

Yes from Aldo and McGregor fight selling the card lol. Fedor was doing 200-300k buys in America for affliction.

He is not a big name in America when will people realise this.

He's not a big name anywhere save Russia. Even there, "big" is relative.

Jesus Christ can you imagine:

Aldo Vs. McGregor
Werdum Vs. Fedor

As the Main - Co Main....would destroy PPV buys.

outside of the mma circle, fedor is not very known, especially to the American audience. once again conor would be responsible for 90% of the buy rate of this card.

Everyone wants to be on the Conor card it seems. Werdum wants on it, Weidman, Lawler, and RDA will probably end up fighting around the end of the year and will try to get on it, and Rousey said in the scrum earlier that she'll want to fight on the end-of-year card because it's a big card.

They could really do that stadium show and stack the card with 3 title fights, including Conor/Aldo.

I'd rather see Werdum fight, Mir or Arlovski. Fedor doesn't deserve a instant title shot, give him JDS, Overeem or Cain first.
Mcgregor-Aldo will sell the card alone it's the most anticipated fight right now.

Why are people throwing out match possibilities with fighters that are all but scheduled?

UFC is close to putting together AA Mir (I disagree with the match completely. AA should get a title shot.)

Reem said he's going to wait for JDS to get better as he wants that fight next.

Cain probably isn't getting an auto rematch with Werdum.

The only other big fight is Werdum Fedor II.

Who else? Werdum Rothwell won't sell very well.

Yes from Aldo and McGregor fight selling the card lol. Fedor was doing 200-300k buys in America for affliction.

He is not a big name in America when will people realise this.

Youre bitter about people liking fedor arent you :)

Aldo Vs. McGregor
Werdum Vs. Fedor

Throw CM Punk on dat card and Internet breaks

Aldo Vs. McGregor
Werdum Vs. Fedor

Would be pretty epic. UFC start this year really strong in January but has been pretty weak since.

Lol. Yeah, what a warrior and stand-up guy being the co-main. Werdum would probably get PPV points. It's not some act of respect. Anderson Silva money all day. He has always been a good business man. And for the record, I don't think Fedor should get an automatic title shot.

Back