Werdum has had no really meaningful fights for several years

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since June 2013 he got Travis Browne, who does not belong in a cage with him, Travis Browne again as a totally undeserving last minute stand in, Mark Hunt at short notice cutting down from over 300lbs in a couple of weeks and with family troubles, a shambolic version of Cain who didn't even train at altitude for a fight at 7000 feet, Stipe was legit but Werdum got so emotional he just charged at him flailing wildly with no technique and got KOed pointlessly, now Cain again and he is injured again to the point where people started looking for last minute replacements.

No, Travis browne's stocks were high that time. He just beat Overeem and Barnett that time and was considered a big threat for cain.

LOL you of all people would criticize Werdum's resume? I could've sworn resumes were irrelevant to you.

concrete fail

This thread rustled some serious jimmies right from the get go I see.

I'm a Werdum fan but I'm just being real. A JDS rematch, although it looks like it's not going to happen this time - that would be meaningful.

Since June 2013 he got Travis Browne, who does not belong in a cage with him, Travis Browne again as a totally undeserving last minute stand in, Mark Hunt at short notice cutting down from over 300lbs in a couple of weeks and with family troubles, a shambolic version of Cain who didn't even train at altitude for a fight at 7000 feet, Stipe was legit but Werdum got so emotional he just charged at him flailing wildly with no technique and got KOed pointlessly, now Cain again and he is injured again to the point where people started looking for last minute replacements.
Excuse makers and people that suck at predictions love hindsight.

"No meaningful fights" lol coming from the Cyborg worshipper.

No, Travis browne's stocks were high that time. He just beat Overeem and Barnett that time and was considered a big threat for cain.

Yeah that Browne was legit, Edmond didn't make him unlearn all of his skills by that time.

Everybody you just named is a top 10 fighter.

A few of them are top 5.

You're retarded.

Title eliminator, title fight, title defence, and pretty much another title eliminator. These are all meaningful.

I like Werdum, and his silly face. And he's good at jiu-jitsu! Probably better than I am.

LOL you should just stick to stalking Ronda cause you are a fucking garbage poster.

Funny that an idiot who calls Cyborg GOAT can sit here and criticize Werdum's resume

I understand what ts is trying to say but

1. Browne was coming off 2 first round KO's over Barnett and reem.
2. Hunt was a late replacement and we have seen how dangerous late replacement fights have been.
3. Everyone expected Cain to absolutely smash werdum and after he got destroyed everyone had to look for an excuse of why he looked terrible.

Shut up TS

giphy.gif

Back