Werdum had a point when he said Cain isn't really Mexican.

I'm pretty sure it was the UFC who was pushing his Mexican heritage hard to sell him to the Mexican fans.

Do have a website that looks like a st Patrick street exploded?

This was great trash talk from Werdum. Had this been said in the promotion of a boxing match...the fanbase would have gone nuts.

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

I hate this topic.
Cain is a Mexican. You know if you had to describe the guy that would be one of the first things you say.
Mexico could deport Cain. Hence, not Mexican.

Hell no, I'm a lot more handsome and I like to think I've got better ways of getting electrolytes than drinking piss.
Too good for your own piss?

<bball1>

Not this ignorant crap again.

Hey TS, were either of your parents born in Ireland? Still waiting for an answer on this.

You can be proud of and identify with certain things about the people and cultrure of a country, while disagreeing with the government of that country, or while choosing to escape the poor economy of that country.
No, my parents weren't born in Ireland. But I know plenty of people who have parents born from out of the states and some actually raised out of the states, but live in the US now. They actually lived there and they still are not considered, for example Peruvian or Fujian, because they are Americans now, even by the people of the foreign lands. They go back home and get shit about being "Americanized."

Nobody said you couldn't be proud of heritage, so the rest of that shit you brought up about escaping poor countries is silly. But actully repping a country you've never been to kind of makes you a fraud.

I don't care if you are proud of your heritage. That's fine. But what do you know about Mexico or Mexican culture if you haven't lived a single day of your life there. You're just a poser. Cain couldn't even stand staying in Mexico city for just a few weeks and look what that cost him.

It's also offensive to me he carries the mexican and not American flag. Tito did it correctly by carrying both. That's fine. But why not give respect to the actual Country that got you everything you have ? It's just blatantly stupid.

I like Cain. He's humble and quite and a great fighter. But Jesus I can't stand this brown pride poser crap.

In my mind , to be identified as from a certain culture you have to have at least one parent born and lived there and YOU also have to have lived at least a decade or so of your childhood years there.

He obviously has european roots. He looks more white than mexican.

Please TS, can you also create a long, detailed thread on how "Brown Pride" is racist and if it's allowed, "White Pride" should be allowed too? We need examples, counter-examples, quotations, excerpts from the bible and you own personal opinion on it.

im mexican , cain is one of my favorites and he is not mexican. I dont understand why he took it as an insult, Fabricio speaks better than him, he was fucking talking about eating local tacos and shit

he is 100% right

Please TS, can you also create a long, detailed thread on how "Brown Pride" is racist and if it's allowed, "White Pride" should be allowed too? We need examples, counter-examples, quotations, excerpts from the bible and you own personal opinion on it.
Awe, you're cute.

It doesn't say American either... Nationality is lineage/heritage. The word you're looking for is "citizenship" in which case he has both American and Mexican citizenship, since one or both his parents were born in Mexico.

wait is that true? even though im mexican i never looked into this but i thought it was like this:

Before you can apply for Mexican citizenship you need to be able to prove that you have legally resided in Mexico for one, two or five years (depending on your situation) prior to application.

i dont think you have citizenship just cause your parents were born here

EDIT:
it doesnt say that but hey you could be right

Lastly, keep in mind that the process, documentation and requirements will be defined by different factors: your links to the country, marriage, son of a Mexican citizen born abroad, whether you have given birth to a child on Mexican soil, if you are of Latin American descent, or how long you have resided in the country.

ill have to ask someone who knows this shit later

Back