Werdum exposes another of Dayna`s lies??

Not only did he deserve the 500k. He deserved the 800k too. Dude is a veteran fighter with some of the best tops wins in his career. Why wouldn't you respect a guy like that? Werdum is like top 3 best heavyweight ever right now. Definitely top 5. He's getting older and doesn't have too many fights left in him. Pay the man a good wage before he retires. I can't stand Dana and the greed of WME. They could pay him fairly.

No wonder boxing makes MMA MAN out to be a joke. A top 3 heavyweight fighter can't even get paid 500k a fight. Heavyweight used to be my favorite division back in the pride days. But if Dana doesn't invest in it, it's going to be a shallow weak division more so than it already is. Other big athletes are going to do other sports. Plain and simple.

id like to see Dana try to negociate with Conor if Rhonda loses lol!!! imagine the scene....
Easy day for Connie...
Mla8X5J.jpg

PLUS PAY PER VIEW POINTS

He did not ask for flat 500k

You are not really better than werdum since you are discriminating people in this thread because of their opinion

And yeah fuck dana, he does this all the time (that's why he is so good), and he has almost never faced the fact he is such a liar eventhough he is the president of the ufc. That should be fucking illegal. Anyway someone should write a book with all of dana White's lies.
being born gay is an opinion got it thanks

Did Dana respond with a counteroffer? Because that's how it should work.

ill never read an article about that homophobe again. literally could care less if they cut him or not

If you think that saying JDS should come out off the closet is homophobic, then you have no clue what the word means.
And it makes you an intolerable nitwit and no better then the people you think you are insulting here with your MICRO-AGRESSIONS from within your SAFESPACE.

I don't see how this exposes Dana. All it seems to me is Werdum's text. Nothing from dana. If he was really exposing him wouldn't he include what dana replied or offered or anything........

>homophobia
>aw did he hurt your lil feelings

smh i literally get surprised meatheads like this still exist

Actually you assuming being gay is a negative is homophobic.

Bunch of limp dicked slack jawed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s up in here.

My Brother is gay and I bounced in a gay night club for almost 8 years and the only fucking morons who get offended at the words :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, Gaybo, fairy etc are retards like you or guys other gays call :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s gaybo's fairys etc.

Words only have power if you give them power.

Ps my brothers BF is 6"7 built like a brick shithouse and I call him my fairy Bumsnatcher. And almost always greet eachother with a butt squeeze a laugh and insults along the lines of wuts up :eek::eek::eek: etc.

Werdum isn't homophobic and even if he was the fear of another man shoving his unwanted meat stick up your fartbox is imo a pretty healthy fear to have..... unless thats your thing... then go for it buddeh.

PS Werdum is the man and Junior's first wife is literally the very definition of a Beard.

He has a point. (I mean at one point JDS was even flaming!!)

Last edited:
Sigh, WErdum already confirmed that he asked for 800. The 500 was a second offer.

Well, 800 is quite a bit more than 500.

If you think that saying JDS should come out off the closet is homophobic, then you have no clue what the word means.
And it makes you an intolerable nitwit and no better then the people you think you are insulting here with your MICRO-AGRESSIONS from within your SAFESPACE.
>heavily insinuating someone is gay in a conflict-type way and literally using homosexuality as an insult
"100% completely fine stop being micro-aggressive u safespace pussy"

do u even hear how stupid and contradictory you sound?

btw queue more buzzwords
Actually you assuming being gay is a negative is homophobic.

Bunch of limp dicked slack jawed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s up in here.

My Brother is gay and I bounced in a gay night club for almost 8 years and the only fucking morons who get offended at the words :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, Gaybo, fairy etc are retards like you or guys other gays call :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s gaybo's fairys etc.

Words only have power if you give them power.

Ps my brothers BF is 6"7 built like a brick shithouse and I call him my fairy Bumsnatcher. And almost always greet eachother with a butt squeeze a laugh and insults along the lines of wuts up :eek::eek::eek: etc.

Werdum isn't homophobic and even if he was the fear of another man shoving his unwanted meat stick up your fartbox is imo a pretty healthy fear to have..... unless thats your thing... then go for it buddeh.

PS Werdum is the man and Junior's first wife is literally the very definition of a Beard.

He has a point. (I mean at one point JDS was even flaming!!)
holy fuck those mental gymnastics to convince yourself to think werdum wasnt being insultory lmfao. ur literally bullshitting yourself to ignorance to try and make a point or win an argument or whatever. brazil is literally one of the most homophobic countries on earth, almost 80% of the brazilian population thinks homosexuality should be criminalized and its one of the countries where most gay people are killed.

tbh i dont even know why i responded to this meathead, "the fear of another man shoving his unwanted meat stick up your fartbox" tells u everything u need to know anyway

Werdum is still a clown for turning down a fight with a man he proclaimed as needing to ''come out the closet''

He didn't turn it down, he asked to be paid properly for stepping up and taking a short notice fight.

Not only is Werdum worth at least 500k per fight, he is also worthy of ppv shares. Any former champion should get shares in the ppv's they are on. These guys don't get the money they deserve.

>heavily insinuating someone is gay in a conflict-type way and literally using homosexuality as an insult
"100% completely fine stop being micro-aggressive u safespace pussy"

do u even hear how stupid and contradictory you sound?

btw queue more buzzwords

holy fuck those mental gymnastics to convince yourself to think werdum wasnt being insultory lmfao. ur literally bullshitting yourself to ignorance to try and make a point or win an argument or whatever. brazil is literally one of the most homophobic countries on earth, almost 80% of the brazilian population thinks homosexuality should be criminalized and its one of the countries where most gay people are killed.

tbh i dont even know why i responded to this meathead, "the fear of another man shoving his unwanted meat stick up your fartbox" tells u everything u need to know anyway

Umad kid?

IMG_2519.JPG

Back