Werdum exposes another of Dayna`s lies??

hot carl

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dayna said in the press conference that werdum was willing to fight at 207 but he wanted $800,000.00

Werdum posted the picture of his cell phone where he asked for $500,00.00, some $300,000.00 less than Dayna is reported as saying he wanted.

I am sure Dayna has a number of things on his mind, so is it possible he misspoke, or is he full of lies and is he actively trying to sewer a fighter on his roster??

(http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/fabric...white-offering-to-fight-at-ufc-207-for-500000)

Werdum is still a clown for turning down a fight with a man he proclaimed as needing to ''come out the closet''

I wouldn't say any of Dana's lies are "exposed." They're all assumed. If he told the truth, someone would have to expose that.

I don't see any benefit of Dana exaggerating that, Dana works with so many fighters, deals with so many situations, he is gonna get a few details wrong, he even forgot Aljamain Sterlings name in the scum.

id like to see Dana try to negociate with Conor if Rhonda loses lol!!! imagine the scene....

500...800...What's the difference?

He priced himself out of the fight.

Considering Werdum was paid $275,000 for his last fight, he most likely asked for almost double that knowing Dana would laugh in his face. That way Werdum could say he didn't refuse a fight, the UFC just didn't want to pay him.

Last edited:
I don't see any benefit of Dana exaggerating that, Dana works with so many fighters, deals with so many situations, he is gonna get a few details wrong, he even forgot Aljamain Sterlings name in the scum.

thats a good point.

he also forgot saying that nate was too small for ww and needed to stay at 55.

Who is Dayna? Is he friends with Rhonda and Connor?

ill never read an article about that homophobe again. literally could care less if they cut him or not

I have never read a thread with a higher percentage of likes, Bravo to all of you. Making perfect sense in this place is an anomaly.

it's not Werdum,
it's you who just exposed Dana,
you are the smartest sherdoger on the internet in the world

I'd want a huge pile of money to fight JDS too.

Asking 300k less doesn't really make a difference when you still want a piece of the PPV.

Back