Werdum and Tony Ferguson's argument fully translated.

I lift boulders. No one does what I do. Ok there buddy.

Werdum is a troll. Troll face and talking shit to a LW haha. He was also calling him a "mericon" which is a slur against homosexuals, over and over... Hope he gets KO'd bad by the Black Beast!

Werdum got triggered so fast. He has never been that triggered towards a HW. Hmmmmmm

It seemed that there was already tension between the two before it all started. Ferguson kind of stood his ground but not really, he knows he would get killed, too much size difference. That's why he called Werdum a "maricon" right after he went away and could not hear him anymore.

I guarantee you alot of these guys aren't very friendly outside the cage orutside of PR. When your job is to fight 24/7 you will naturally become more agressive and for males will tend to show off a more alpha side.

Thanks for the full translation.

Werdum always seems to have the most random beefs lol.
Werdum/Rockhold.... so random
Werdum/Edmund.. so random
Werdum/Tony... so random

Werdum is king of troll face, but really I think he also king of random beef haha. I could imagine him having a beef with someone like Clay Guida next lol, he always finds some random beef for supposedly such a funny nice guy.

Werdum (talking to someone, likely giving an interview himself too):

“Fuck you, you fucking condescending cunt.”

And then he leaves.

Lmao this was my fav part, also calling him a dogs asshole {<jordan}

This just in:

Werdum Sends Ferguson Bill for Therapy

Werdum needs to lay off the roids.

I'll bet a g-note he pissed hot in a month.

#roidrage
he wont piss hot because the tests dont work....

hw would look much worse without peds....and thats saying alot.....

ferguson is a fun fighter to watch, but he really does come off as a douchebag. now he's a douchebag trying hard to talk mad crap due to the Conor mcgregor effect. if you need more proof he's a dick, re-watch his drunk line-crossing disrespectful crap on his season of tuf.

Ferguson also said bye felicia which is something i've only heard big sassy 40+ yr old black women say

It kills me to defend Ferguson because he's just a fake cunt, but Werdum was 100% triggered over nothing.

I remember some Werdump team mate saying he's been getting grumpier and grumpier over time. Must be all the steroids.

Werdum (talking to someone, likely giving an interview himself too):

Tony then waits till some randon old guy get in their way and stands up and confronts Werdum:

Well, one thing that we could put into account is that Werdum was telling someone that he hasn't had any meal up untill that moment, so he was probably already kinda irritaded and then when Tony acted in a such a condescending way, Werdum probably had enough and just exploded on him like that. Plus, he's brazilian and brazilians just don't take any shit.

1.) this "translation" ridiculously biased, so your audience has little reason to believe that it's accurate.

2.) You omitted the clear homophobic slurs exchanged (mostly from Werdum but tony also used it at least once). Again, why would i think any of what is written is accurate?

1.) this "translation" ridiculously biased, so your audience has little reason to believe that it's accurate.

2.) You omitted the clear homophobic slurs exchanged (mostly from Werdum but tony also used it at least once). Again, why would i think any of what is written is accurate?

Lol.

1- Where’s the bias?

2 - I didn’t omit shit. Those are the emoticons you moron.

3 - I don't give a rats ass if you believe it or not. I happen to speak both portuguese and spanish so I thought I could give people a hint of what really happened, what they really said. I know a lot of people here appreciate it and if you don't, it's your problem, dude. Don't be such a dog's asshole.

How bad do you have to be at trash talking to think it will be effective on any level in 3 different languages.
Actually, I was kinda impressed by that. He's Mr. Versatile Random Beef guy.

Back