Wer dumb vs Francis Nagnnou

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why not he gets squashed or a star is born. Before you say he gets killed remember that guy Jon Jones that was on the prelims at one point. He's fought everyone else so do it and get the black beast a different fight. That was supposed to say Werdum and I don't know how to fix it

I rather see Werdoom vs the black beast. Black beast by easy ko in round 4.

I wanted to see Wer dumb vs Junior dos Snatos II

Ngannou would beat the hell out of Werdum i bet.

USADA bless the Brazilian troll.

Where does Derrick Lewis tie in to all of this? You're talking about Francis replacing Cain and fighting Werdum, but then say to get the black beast a different fight(he's scheduled to fight Browne at 208..?)

I agree. Ngannou just fought and took virtually no damage. He's already booked to fight next month so it's a safe bet that he's still in shape. I say do Ngannou-Werdum and Black Beast vs Arlovski

I'd put money on Francis tbh

Future champ

Werdum and any top 5 hw would easily beat black beast and Francis lol Francis beat a lhw and tomato cans , bb lost to Roy Nelson and to some other guy who's in Bellator now..

tumblr_npltq7eclq1qd479ro1_500.gif

I think Ngannou celling is much higher than Derrick Lewis.

We all know what happens to BB when he gets a step up in competititon.

Where does Derrick Lewis tie in to all of this? You're talking about Francis replacing Cain and fighting Werdum, but then say to get the black beast a different fight(he's scheduled to fight Browne at 208..?)
my bad I thought Lewis was fighting Nagnnou

Werdum and any top 5 hw would easily beat black beast and Francis lol Francis beat a lhw and tomato cans , bb lost to Roy Nelson and to some other guy who's in Bellator now..
Correct but he's blowing through the Tomato cans it's not like he's struggling with them. You don't know how good somebody is until you give them a top opponent so you can't say that as I stated Jon Jones was beating tomato cans at some point

Back