Welterweight just got exciting.

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
now that gsp has stepped aside the division was got interesting with its talent pool of dangerous strikers.

a little late to the party arent you?

kinda, but better late than never right. i've always been a lawler fan since he was the next big thing. would like to see him beat hendricks then fight hector would be awesome.

kinda, but better late than never right. i've always been a lawler fan since he was the next big thing. would like to see him beat hendricks then fight hector would be awesome.

yeah man, ignore me.... I was just busting your balls lol

I don't know how any of us will get to enjoy these exciting new developments though...the Japanese just hit Pearl Harbor.

I don't know how any of us will get to enjoy these exciting new developments though...the Japanese just hit Pearl Harbor.

I legit lol'd, well played good sir:icon_chee:icon_chee

it could've been just as exciting with GSP. the title is more attainable, sure, but I think beating GSP was the real feat at WW. i'll agree that, incidentally, a whole lot of serious title contenders have emerged since GSP left. Robbie, Brown, Woodley, and Lombard weren't even in the mix when GSP was champ (Robbie shot up to the top with a big upset win over Rory on the night of GSP/Johny).

GSP stepped aside???? What???? Well this is the biggest news I've heard in all of 2013 so far. Thanks breaking news guy!

I heard they paid for it though.

Nagasaki.jpg

now that gsp has stepped aside the division was got interesting with its talent pool of dangerous strikers.

The welterweight division has been exciting for a while, but yes, its awesome now, frickin AWESOME.

Hendricks, Condit, Lawler, Mcdonald, Woodley, Lombard, and Brown...omg.

Silva will annihilate Chris in their rematch.. the first fight was a fluke...

So exciting with GSP retiring, Hendricks injured, Condit injured, Nick retiring, Shields being cut, Palhares being cut, Askren not getting signed.

So exciting.....not.

It always has been exciting & WW has been the strongest/most competitive division for the longest time IMO

Back