Welp, Nates officially mind ******

It's funny that people think Conor getting pissed at being accused of steroids is a bad thing, Conor doesn't try to hide his emotions, he's not trying to be all calm and cerebral he just goes with the flow and reacts naturally.

There is nothing natural about McGregor. Its all premeditated. You think he came up with that long spiel about Nate being a street tough during the week then teaching kids BJJ and making balloon animals on the weekend was made up on the spot?

Shiiiiiiit.gif

IMO honestly both looked uncomfortable in there.
i am worried about Nate,i know he is usually awkward but he looked deflated.

You think it was the guy that looked at McGregor with a blank face then repeated what he had already said?
I'm not sure man,

but yeah ... It was him, Nate "Everybody's on Steroids" Diaz !!!

Nate held up WAAAAAY better than I expect. He's not exactly witty or cerebral with his trash talk, nor is he really all that relaxed when he's talking about fights either. He just says what's on his mind. He didn't seem any more flustered than he usually does lol.
The Diaz bros are like dr Manhattan in watchmen they are on a higher level mentally than most people their mind is contemplating atoms and spinning shit, press conferences are way beneath them mentally

Had someone like Cowboy or Michael Johnson said the same shit to Nate, he would have got all up in their face during the staredown and probably shove them or cause a break up. But in Conor and Nates faceto face, Nate honestly looked like he didn't want to even be there, backing up and all.

I'm not even a Mcgregor nuthugger, but I can tell what a Diaz bro would have done in that situation had it been anyone else. I think Mcgregor flustered Diaz.

Just my .02
Nate hates press conferences. He looked totally normal to me. Nate is the 1 person that is not going to get flustered. Never happens. The douchbag comment about Nate teaching BJJ to kids is still the reason I think connie is a true douche to the core.

Back