Welp, Nates officially mind ******

i think you're probably reading too much into it, but he did seem to lack confidence

he did say some interesting things, like:

-already making an excuse about the short notice
-refused to make a prediction
-said he's there to kill or be killed

fun press conference nonetheless.

Had someone like Cowboy or Michael Johnson said the same shit to Nate, he would have got all up in their face during the staredown and probably shove them or cause a break up. But in Conor and Nates faceto face, Nate honestly looked like he didn't want to even be there, backing up and all.

I'm not even a Mcgregor nuthugger, but I can tell what a Diaz bro would have done in that situation had it been anyone else. I think Mcgregor flustered Diaz.

Just my .02

Didn't you see the wall standing between them? Anik must have had like 7 people up there, probably Lorenzo's former-SEAL bodyguards.

They have different styles of trash-talk. Conor is about witty insults and talking his down to his opponents, but Diaz will really get his in when the fight starts, Stockton 209 style. WHAT

Yep. It was "...you're on steroids" and Conor lost his mind yet again.

Haha I guess that's the best Nate can come up with. SBG has always been vocally ANTI-PED unlike Caeser Gracie's, but anyway

It was McGregor having the bitch fit.

He looked like he was about to cry when Diaz accused him of being on steroids.

Everyone the Diaz brothers fight are on Steroids. Actually, the other folk they train with are on 'roids.

Have you guys never seen Nate in frond of press before?!
Jesus fuck

This. Are you people retarded? He actually got Conor heated couple times while being how he always is. listen to any of his interviews he's exactly like that all the time. He wasn't mind fucked at all lmao he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
This. Are you people retarded? He actually got Conor heated couple times while being how he always is. Is ten to any of his interviews he's exactly like that. He wasn't mind fucked at all lmao he's laughing all the way to the bank.
He's going to buy a whole bunch of nice shit

It's funny that people think Conor getting pissed at being accused of steroids is a bad thing, Conor doesn't try to hide his emotions, he's not trying to be all calm and cerebral he just goes with the flow and reacts naturally.

Nick and Nate always act like that. I think they have never had any media training and they probably don't want it. I wouldn't put much stock in it, its no better or worse than any of their other media events.

Calling it now. Nick Diaz is going to win by submission.

Last edited:
Good bit a back and forth - wouldn't go mind-blown with anything - Conor didn't much like the roid comment but that's not surprising eaiher really....

It was McGregor having the bitch fit.

He looked like he was about to cry when Diaz accused him of being on steroids.
Nate said that the whole UFC is on steroids, and then Conor brought Gilbert and Jake to the table. That's when I thought that someone was gonna cry and it wasn't Conor trust me.

Nate said that the whole UFC is on steroids, and then Conor brought Gilbert and Jake to the table. That's when I thought that someone was gonna cry and it wasn't Conor trust me.

You think it was the guy that looked at McGregor with a blank face then repeated what he had already said?

Nate is the happiest he has ever been, because that money he is gonna make is probably more than he made in his last few fights combined.

Nate gives zero fucks about Conor.

Back