Welp, Nates officially mind ******

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Had someone like Cowboy or Michael Johnson said the same shit to Nate, he would have got all up in their face during the staredown and probably shove them or cause a break up. But in Conor and Nates faceto face, Nate honestly looked like he didn't want to even be there, backing up and all.

I'm not even a Mcgregor nuthugger, but I can tell what a Diaz bro would have done in that situation had it been anyone else. I think Mcgregor flustered Diaz.

Just my .02

It was McGregor having the bitch fit.

He looked like he was about to cry when Diaz accused him of being on steroids.

Not really. Both Diaz brothers come across as being uncomfortable during media obligations. I think people are reading too much into it.

both guys had their moments. neither of them is 'mind fucked'. how stupid...

First thing Nate did when he sat down was assess the 3 security dudes behind him.

It's no coincidence that the biggest dude was right behind Nate. He wasn't going to pull anything.

It's obviously Dana White is scared when Nate Diaz brought up everyone in the UFC is on steroids. Dana White had Nate Diaz's microphone unplugged. LOL!

Dana White is hiding something and we all know it! LOL! BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate held up WAAAAAY better than I expect. He's not exactly witty or cerebral with his trash talk, nor is he really all that relaxed when he's talking about fights either. He just says what's on his mind. He didn't seem any more flustered than he usually does lol.

Welp, 120wrestling fails at another tryhard thread.

Btw, Most of the Johnson vs Nate beef happened OFF CAMERA. Not at some forced media obligation.

I would sat Nate would of been warned about fighting at the press conference and there was like 6 300lbs guys on and around the stage, one even grabbed nate and pulled him back

tumblr_n2ziqg22fb1s6swhco1_500.gif

Nate held up WAAAAAY better than I expect. He's not exactly witty or cerebral with his trash talk, nor is he really all that relaxed when he's talking about fights either. He just says what's on his mind. He didn't seem any more flustered than he usually does lol.
Basically this. Nate is completely different when it comes to trash talk compared to McGregor.

Thankfully Nate had that well articulated response when Conor mentioned Gil and Jake.

No one can handle the abuse this man gives
I love you Conor for the exciting you give me and making me money betting on you

Conor bless the haters

He was too worried that he might ruin the biggest paycheck of his life. The guy know how to take a beating, he doesn't give a shit about losing to Conor, but he will make a fight out of it.

Ummmm... You've obviously never cried before

Have you guys never seen Nate in frond of press before?!
Jesus fuck

Not really. Both Diaz brothers come across as being uncomfortable during media obligations. I think people are reading too much into it.
Yep. Both have social anxiety big time. And it aint helped by copious amounts of pot.

Back