Welp, back on the Gustafsson train bros...

LegitSherdogger

White Belt
Reaction score
Im sure we'll 'break' him next time.... *sniff* :icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

DC tried man, really tried... time for a stiff drink

Choo-choo. I really don't think Gus can do it though. I want him to badly. But Jones is... the GOAT. And that is VERY hard for me to say.

Send him up to HW already. Let him take a couple uppercuts from JDS and see how cocky he is.

yeah i don't think gus will be as close the second time around

images

Same thing everytime. Oh well this person didn't beat jones but the next one will. Fuck you. Jones is better than whatever favorite fighter you have at the time. Hop off that train and promptly go fuck yourself.

I'm on it.

DC gave it his best shot but we know Gus has this.

Gus should win, he's better, but he fucks up. He'll probably fuck up again next fight by doing something really stupid. Probably get choked out going for a takedown while ahead on points in a stand up battle or something.

You mean the "United fans of someone please beat Jon jones" train

Gus can KO jones. box him up from the outside and take round 1 like last time, then round 2 commit to his punches when jones feels the pressure of being down again and starts leaving openings.

i don't see jones winning unless he hits some spinning shit again, but then again he hit spinning shit last time and i still thought he should have lost...so what do i know

Dang that press conference...

Before watching I was going to say Jones has reached Goku status, and probably hasn't seriously trained since Rashad/Vitor - hes just THAT good that it doesn't even matter.

But after hearing his speech, its clearly not true. I like Jones, I just want to see him win a fight during the fight, not before it begins. So far we've got 1 round with Machida, Vitor armbar, the Gus fight, and 2 rounds of Cormier. I guess not too bad, but the other fights man...

Hope Cormier doesn't take it too badly, all the training, all the people around him and it wasn't enough. But the life of trying to be the best in any discipline is tough, and you cant be the best without competition so I hope he finds something in that.

Anyway, probably not making sense at this point so until the next time bros...

You're a legitsherdogger bro.
lel Im was suprised it wasnt taken

Dang that press conference...

Before watching I was going to say Jones has reached Goku status, and probably hasn't seriously trained since Rashad/Vitor - hes just THAT good that it doesn't even matter.

But after hearing his speech, its clearly not true. I like Jones, I just want to see him win a fight during the fight, not before it begins. So far we've got 1 round with Machida, Vitor armbar, the Gus fight, and 2 rounds of Cormier. I guess not too bad, but the other fights man...

Hope Cormier doesn't take it too badly, all the training, all the people around him and it wasn't enough. But the life of trying to be the best in any discipline is tough, and you cant be the best without competition so I hope he finds something in that.

Anyway, probably not making sense at this point so until the next time bros...

lel Im was suprised it wasnt taken

Fuckin Goku.i like that comment.

He threw a superb spinning elbow from the side in the 4th when he had DC against the cage.

The dude hasn't really lost a step even when he's being careful.

I'm a little confused on why there's a false dichotomy. Any explanation?

Jones is GOAT there is no doubt about that haters. He already beat Gus who will be getting smashed by Rumble. :icon_lol:

Jones is GOAT there is no doubt about that haters. He already beat Gus who will be getting smashed by Rumble. :icon_lol:

I think Gus will lose to Rumble as well.

Modern GOAT =/= GOAT. Jones is still #4. Arguably #3 or #2 depending on your leanings of importance.

If Gus doesn't lose to Rumble (I think he will), Jones will humiliate him in the rematch.

Back