Well What The Fu** are we gonna have to wait 1 year + for another HW title?

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

So, I’m just a sports fan but what is it usually 6-8 months to recover from these things? Then you have to get back in shape and on top of that ngannou is off his contract?

What the fuck do we do now

Last edited:

So, I’m just a sports fan but what is it usually 6-8 months to recover from these things? Then you have to get back and shape and on top of that ngannou is off his contract?

I mean, it's not like any interim belt they make now would be more embarrassing than the last one.

So, I’m just a sports fan but what is it usually 6-8 months to recover from these things? Then you have to get back and shape and on top of that ngannou is off his contract?

ACL surgery* is expected as a 1 year recovery until return to athletic competition.

* (Not saying he 100% needs that, but that is normal, maybe Francis heals a little faster being in exceptional shape)

Let Jones continue to "bulk" for his HW debut. See how BB's next fight plays out. See if Stipe wants a fight. Plenty of things to do, it's not like Francis has been active the last few years anyways.

An intern title fight is a win win situation for the ufc right now

if the rumors of his contract expiring at the end of 2022 regardless of how many fights he has (who knows at this point ) it puts them in a better position having someone holding the belt

I think the Aspinall v Volkov is the ufc testing the waters with Aspinall As a contender

Aspinall v Gane?

What HW fight is there now anyway? It could take that long just for new faces to breakthrough.

Depends, if it’s not a complete tear it can heal without surgery same with ACL. Depends on the severity of the tear. Bigger issue is not disclosing those types of injuries to the AC.

Stipe vs Jones or Gane. All good stuff.

An intern title fight is a win win situation for the ufc right now

if the rumors of his contract expiring at the end of 2022 regardless of how many fights he has (who knows at this point ) it puts them in a better position having someone holding the belt

I think the Aspinall v Volkov is the ufc testing the waters with Aspinall As a contender

Aspinall v Gane?
I like Aspinall but i dont think he beats Gane. And he will find the going tough against Volkov.

Ok, I'm calling bullshit on that "completely tore my ligaments" stuff. Look at Santos vs Jones to see what a totally torn knee looks like. Knee buckles and locks in place in random ways, can't stand properly, leg gives out, etc. He probably had some sort of strain, but I doubt it's totally torn as he said. Hard to know how long it could take to recover without knowing exactly what he has though.

Ok, I'm calling bullshit on that "completely tore my ligaments" stuff. Look at Santos vs Jones to see what a totally torn knee looks like. Knee buckles and locks in place in random ways, can't stand properly, leg gives out, etc. He probably had some sort of strain, but I doubt it's totally torn as he said. Hard to know how long it could take to recover without knowing exactly what he has though.

Yep. Thank you. I was called a bunch of names because I didn't believe it. And I'm a fan of Nagnnou.

ACL surgery* is expected as a 1 year recovery until return to athletic competition.

* (Not saying he 100% needs that, but that is normal, maybe Francis heals a little faster being in exceptional shape)

HGH to expedite the recovery

Strategy wise Dana just took a huge L tonight. Francis not only won but he's going to hold up the division a year. What's he going to do make a new interim belt? If anything the injury makes Ngannou look better cause he beat Gane hurt.

Dude was probably livid.

Back