Well......................... What happens to Tony now?

Why are you bringing Conor into this? I've said nothing about Conor and he has nothing to do with this. Trash talk is one thing, but Ferguson doesn't just "trash talk", he's trying to position himself as some kind of victim when all of his troubles are self inflicted and is shifting all the blame on others. It's absolutely pathetic behavior and it's especially pathetic when his fans regurgitate his nonsense.
Holy shit, I brought Conor up and then EXPLAINED why I brought him up. You seriously need some reading comprehension, Tony's not doing ANYTHING by making himself look like a victim. His 11 fight win streak is fucking proof of that. Christ on a cross...

Dustin and Khabib are fighting next........................ 5 months from now.

What are we doing with Tony?

Tony VS Connor?
Tony VS Gaethje?
Tony VS Gillespie?

Tony is ready to fight. There is no way he can sit out to face the winner of Dustin VS Khabib. No way.

#1-#4 have fights booked or are on suspension
#5 is Gaethje
#6 moved up in weight
#7 has a fight booked
#8 just got knocked the heck out
#9 is on a 1 fight win streak
#10 is Gillespie

Connor can fight before Sep.,right?

Personally I would want Tony VS Gillespie. Gillespie is someone I want in the title picture before the year is over.

well he turned down what ever at 236 so who knows what he gone do.

Holy shit, I brought Conor up and then EXPLAINED why I brought him up. You seriously need some reading comprehension, Tony's not doing ANYTHING by making himself look like a victim. His 11 fight win streak is fucking proof of that. Christ on a cross...
For sure, my man, he isn't playing the victim and is not shifting the blame by accusing literally everyone but himself of fucking him over and preventing him from actually fighting in a title fight.

And again, forget Conor, he has nothing to do with this, I don't want to talk about him.

Dustin and Khabib are fighting next........................ 5 months from now.

What are we doing with Tony?

Tony VS Connor?
Tony VS Gaethje?
Tony VS Gillespie?

Tony is ready to fight. There is no way he can sit out to face the winner of Dustin VS Khabib. No way.

#1-#4 have fights booked or are on suspension
#5 is Gaethje
#6 moved up in weight
#7 has a fight booked
#8 just got knocked the heck out
#9 is on a 1 fight win streak
#10 is Gillespie

Connor can fight before Sep.,right?

Personally I would want Tony VS Gillespie. Gillespie is someone I want in the title picture before the year is over.
Tony’s win streak is coming to crashing end if he decides to sit out for a year or two. Dude is already 35

Seems like Tony needs to fight his demons first. I personally would love to see him get back in the cage against another top-ranked fighter sooner than later. Love his fighting style. He's a loon though.

Back