Well......................... What happens to Tony now?

Well Khabib and Conor didn't have the cops called because they were looking for Jesus in the wallpaper.

Khabib is a Muslim fundamentalist and Conor is a debauched coke-fiend. You could argue they are mental issues too but Tony has been talking gibberish for years and now is apparently a danger to himself and others.

Sanctioning bodies should be looking for CAT scans before deciding.

Khabib jumped off the cage into an area where random spectators were sitting in order to brawl with shithead Danis.

Conor (among other things) threw a dolly at a bus full of people and actually ended up injuring fighters that had nothing to do with his beef with Khabib.

But...Tony is the one that's a danger? Even assuming all his mental health issues are true, if he's medicated that likely makes all the difference for him. What nediacation would make the other two not endanger people?

Not to be a buzz kill but
I’ll be ok if Tony never fights again

He’s not ok

Because his estranged wife made claims that to this point have been unsubstantiated? Is this message board really so full of 12 year olds that no one has ever seen a domestic squabble? Where lies were told?

Well Khabib and Conor didn't have the cops called because they were looking for Jesus in the wallpaper.

Khabib is a Muslim fundamentalist and Conor is a debauched coke-fiend. You could argue they are mental issues too but Tony has been talking gibberish for years and now is apparently a danger to himself and others.

Sanctioning bodies should be looking for CAT scans before deciding.
You realize that a good chunk of people believe in pretend deities, right? Khabib for example is one. IMO, that's crazy. We don't know all the details of Tony's situation so we Re just speculating. Who says he wasn't on drugs when all of that happened? That would be a drug problem and not a crazy problem.

Both conor and khabib have shown to be more of a liability inside the cage than Tony has. Real talk.

Khabib jumped off the cage into an area where random spectators were sitting in order to brawl with shithead Danis.

Conor (among other things) threw a dolly at a bus full of people and actually ended up injuring fighters that had nothing to do with his beef with Khabib.

But...Tony is the one that's a danger? Even assuming all his mental health issues are true, if he's medicated that likely makes all the difference for him. What nediacation would make the other two not endanger people?

Agree Bruh. These folks are just nuts!

Are they just afraid of Tony because he is a threat to their fav fighter? I don't recall so much concern for Rampage's mental health when he was driving his monster truck on sidewalks and having silent police stand offs.

Tony is probably the same Tony except now a babymomma is exxagerating their problems

Conor makes the most sense. If Conor ducks that fight, then Gaethje. Or if he wants, let him sit out and wait to fight Khabib. The guy has earned that much.

I'm as high on Gillespie as anyone but he needs a lower top 10 fight, pushing him right into title contention doesn't make sense.

Any news on a Gillespe fight??

If he is staying up for 3 days at a time, and thinks people are in his walls or the surgeon put a tracking chip in his knee then he's probably not fit to fight (unless it was just drug induced). And it wasn't just his wife who said it, a man apparently told police Tony thought people were hiding in his walls.

And it wasn't just his wife who said it, a man apparently told police Tony thought people were hiding in his walls.

And his wife also claims to have video of Tony doing crazy things that she recorded without Tony's knowledge. That might make a person a bit paranoid. Just because you are paranoid does not mean that no one is out to get you!

Lee left the division instead of fighting him. Not sure anyone wants to.

I doubt it, his style is tough. I do want to see him fight soon. It's crazy that at LW the guy has 6 wins in a row and still needs another 4 to be a title contender. The champions at LW have really held up the division. 2019 zero title fights, 2018 one title fight, 2017 zero title fights, 2016 two title fights, 2015 two title fights, 2014 one title fight. In six years the belt has been defended 6 times.

Dustin and Khabib are fighting next........................ 5 months from now.

What are we doing with Tony?

Tony VS Connor?
Tony VS Gaethje?
Tony VS Gillespie?

Tony is ready to fight. There is no way he can sit out to face the winner of Dustin VS Khabib. No way.

#1-#4 have fights booked or are on suspension
#5 is Gaethje
#6 moved up in weight
#7 has a fight booked
#8 just got knocked the heck out
#9 is on a 1 fight win streak
#10 is Gillespie

Connor can fight before Sep.,right?

Personally I would want Tony VS Gillespie. Gillespie is someone I want in the title picture before the year is over.

dumbest idea i ever heard

I doubt it, his style is tough. I do want to see him fight soon. It's crazy that at LW the guy has 6 wins in a row and still needs another 4 to be a title contender. The champions at LW have really held up the division. 2019 zero title fights, 2018 one title fight, 2017 zero title fights, 2016 two title fights, 2015 two title fights, 2014 one title fight. In six years the belt has been defended 6 times.

I think he only needs two more. A top 10 fight and then a contender fight.

Serious LOL @ Gregor being suggested simply because you're a fan of his. He has done absolutely nothing to have earned such a high profile fight thus far.

Personally, I think Tony should sit out as his personal life is a complete mess and he has nothing to gain from taking another fight (especially considering how shopworn he is becoming which likely will mark the downslide of his prime soon IMO). However, if he does fight, only McGregor or Gaethje would make sense.

Being an alternate for the unification belt is also a realistic option given Khabib's history of pulling out of fights.

I'm not a huge McGregor fan but I think it's a fight that makes sense for Tony as well. High profile. Probably gets him paid as much as a title fight would. Fighting anyone else is all risk and no reward.

Really in the end, as a professional fighter, you need to make money off your fights. Considering he's in his mid 30s he need to make as much as possible each fight right now. So Conor makes the most sense.

I'd like that very much. Really depends on the opponent I guess. If takes out a top guy then he moves towards a title fight much faster.

Got booed by the home crowd......after a win. I love that style personally, and he is very high on my list. Even if the UFC starts match making with the goal of eliminating the log jam at LW, GG is still several fights away.

Absolutely think he is a top 3 LW, but his lack of marketability will slow his rise in the rankings from here I believe.

Because his estranged wife made claims that to this point have been unsubstantiated? Is this message board really so full of 12 year olds that no one has ever seen a domestic squabble? Where lies were told?
Don’t be so gullible

Dustin and Khabib are fighting next........................ 5 months from now.

What are we doing with Tony?

Tony VS Connor?
Tony VS Gaethje?
Tony VS Gillespie?

Tony is ready to fight. There is no way he can sit out to face the winner of Dustin VS Khabib. No way.

#1-#4 have fights booked or are on suspension
#5 is Gaethje
#6 moved up in weight
#7 has a fight booked
#8 just got knocked the heck out
#9 is on a 1 fight win streak
#10 is Gillespie

Connor can fight before Sep.,right?

Personally I would want Tony VS Gillespie. Gillespie is someone I want in the title picture before the year is over.
He lost his status as the Nr.1 contender when he refused to fight Max for the interim title. Once Khabib beats Dustin, he might become the Nr.1 contender again unless Gaethje gets another top 5 win in the meantime.

If he doesn't fight Khabib then it's complete bullshit.
Complete bullshit is missing out on 2 opportunities to fight the champ for the real belt due to no one else's fault but your own and then crying about how the UFC fucked you over and accusing the champ of ducking you.

Back