well we're on the precipice of a new year, make your bold prediction for next year

GSP and Anderson Silva will not fight each other. Again.

Bisping outpoints A. Silva to win the belt. Lombard vs. Bisping for the title, Bisping submits Lombard in the 3rd via armbar.

Everything else seemed reasonable until i read this. Big Bisping fan i take it? :p

UFC will be off Fox, and Dana will be making it sound like it was his idea and that it's the best thing for the UFC.

Almost a certainty.

Jones beats Anderson by 3rd round TKO in Silva's last MMA fight.

that would be the absolute worst ending to the greatest ufc career ever

My bold prediction for 2014 was going to be Anderson reconciles with the UFC and comes out of retirement to fight Weidman for the title.

I don't know why so many people think the UFC will be off of FOX this year. I guess people look at the overall rating and don't consider important things like demographic. The UFC is locking down the target demographic on Saturday night shows, which is all that matters. The only competition it has is during cfb season.

Mark Hunt will fight for the title.

Ok this is really a bold prediction but I have a strange feeling that Jon Jones will defend his title against a real 205 pound fighter!

I don't know why so many people think the UFC will be off of FOX this year. I guess people look at the overall rating and don't consider important things like demographic. The UFC is locking down the target demographic on Saturday night shows, which is all that matters. The only competition it has is during cfb season.

A lot of "fans" want to see the UFC fail for reasons unknown to me. The fox deal will only continue to get better

A lot of "fans" want to see the UFC fail for reasons unknown to me. The fox deal will only continue to get better

Agree! Not sure why any MMA fan would want the UFC on Fox to fail? I never thought I would see the day that Penn, Shogun, Rampage, etc would fight on free tv! Now this is a reality!!

Max Holloway fights 4 times. The fourth fight is a number one contender match.

Back