Well thats a first...

Just a few weeks ago at a comp my teammate won his match by DQ when the other kid puked all over the mat... I had to fight on the same mat in the next match, gross

It's like redaxe said. I don't have to throw up, but I have to pee like a race horse.

Nope. I've done some hard workouts (high school football two-a-days were rough) but I've never actually made myself puke from doing any type of exercise. So I guess that's why I don't quite understand what makes people yak on the mat at a competition.

Of course, now I just jinxed myself, and I will probably barf all over my opponent during my very next match, lol

maybe you just train properly and eat right etc. i mean train under good conditions for your body or something i dunno

i only puked up from trying to do hiit cardio on my bike lol

what the hell did he eat to hurl 8 times..come on...8 times...someone should have slapped him....

I get the opposite at tournaments, fantasy shits. I will feel like I have to shit, but than I go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet and nothing happens. I don't know if it's nerves or the starving myself to make weight.

I get the opposite at tournaments, fantasy shits. I will feel like I have to shit, but than I go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet and nothing happens. I don't know if it's nerves or the starving myself to make weight.

lol

Yeah it's probably the weight cutting. Although that usually gives you the actual shits rather than the fantasy shits--because after you have starved yourself and suddenly down a whole bunch of sugar in your Gatorade or whatever, your intestines go "EVACUATE! EVACUATE!"

i saw a guy shit himself after hitting a double leg in a gi tournament once. you can't say that guy didn't have a powerful penetration step, HA

here is a video that's been posted before but still funny

I have seen a lot of people puke from rolling in class but, never at a tourny. We used to have a guy that was pretty big, kind of over weight and he would only roll over by the trash can, He would puke at just about every class. I never rolled with him since rolling with puke guy just grosses me out.

My first match ever I ended up winning by point then went over to the trash can and starting throwing up. By the time my second match came I was still at the trash can puking my ass off needless to say I didnt compete in the second one.

update: the guy changed his facebook name to "[first] winnerbyvomit [last]"

made me laugh :D

Back