well that was sad....

stemerm1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hendo has been one of my favorite fighters for years. I didn't like this fight from the start. First time I heard about it was April 1st and I thought it was a April Fool's joke. The only shot he had was a puncher's chance. Sucks to see him lose like that. The Shogun fight would have been perfect to retire after.

Hendo has been one of my favorite fighters for years. I didn't like this fight from the start. First time I heard about it was April 1st and I thought it was a April Fool's joke. The only shot he had was a puncher's chance. Sucks to see him lose like that. The Shogun fight would have been perfect to retire after.

Yeah, bad style match up for Hendo; one of my favorites as well. Hendo should drop to 185 if he co.tinues his career. Whatever he chooses he is and always will be a legend.

This was his path to the title, everyone thought he was a longshot, but how can you deny his resume the chance to fight his way to the top?

This was his path to the title, everyone thought he was a longshot, but how can you deny his resume the chance to fight his way to the top?

He had absolutely no business fighting Cormier....I have about as good a chance of beating Weidman as Hendo had of beating Cormier.

Hendo is so far past his prime

Back