Well, no one can complain tonight.

It was Dallas, they probably thought the white guy was American.
ZestyUnrealisticAdder-small.gif

You were rooting for till? Or wanting a war? I wanted a war but I’ll take that one sided beat down

Nah, didn't care who won.

I meant it was anti-climactic because there was this big flurry of action when he got the KD and then almost finished him.... and then it looks like Till is going to survive.... he's going to make it..... he might make it..... and then.... nope, he didn't make it. Looked like he might survive and it could turn into a war or something but he just kinda fizzled out.

Woodley's top game was on point too. The big shots were impressive, but what I was more impressed with was how he was setting up the little things like the elbows to keep the pressure on while he paced himself. That was some serious skill he showcased
Till´s guard went full MIA though...

Boom! theres that right hand. Ive been thinking about all along

Huge Till fan and i aint even mad.

Tyron Woodleys power at 170 is absurd

tyrons slomo replays are like something from "damn, nature! you scary!"

dude really brings the CTE

Hahaha....That was a MASTERPIECE bruv!:cool:
ok, I have to be honest here,.... I did not watch this card...

Just went to sleep.

And that is telling. I have watched so many useless cards, and yet this one, I didn't feel compelled of watching... and that is AFTER I said Till would MAKE Woodley fight a less boring fight... which I was right about.

Look, I do know what Woodley is "capable" of... It is just that he has not felt like fighting like that in a very long time..... and you can't disagree with that.

ok, I have to be honest here,.... I did not watch this card...

Just went to sleep.

And that is telling. I have watched so many useless cards, and yet this one, I didn't feel compelled of watching... and that is AFTER I said Till would MAKE Woodley fight a less boring fight... which I was right about.

Look, I do know what Woodley is "capable" of... It is just that he has not felt like fighting like that in a very long time..... and you can't disagree with that.
AAAAAHAHAHAHA....

I have to say Shaddows, you can be kinda mean at times, but I always like your brutal honesty.

You never BS on your posts. Thanks for your presence here. You're one of my favorite posters. :)

AAAAAHAHAHAHA....

I have to say Shaddows, you can be kinda mean at times, but I always like your brutal honesty.

You never BS on your posts. Thanks for your presence here. You're one of my favorite posters. :)
hehehe thanks! :D
I do try to keep it interesting :D (BTW, luv u 2, bud!)
tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back