Well, no one can complain tonight.

crazy card :D JBG is more than satisfied !

im out :D

<{JustBleed}>

How fukk you take T-bombs on bottom all round 2 and have tiny cut on eyebrow?

Still does nothing for me. Some guys can finish every fight and they are so boring personality wise, I don't care.

Woodleys ground and pound tonight was fucking scary lol Hats off to him

Great card. Little upset with Till. He didn't seem like he fought his best tonight. I could be wrong, and fell for his hype job, but he just look stiff and hesitant

I was hoping to see it go into the next round after he clipped him...

But you can't complain about that submission. He made him tap, so there is no question that Tyron is the better fighter.

Great card. Little upset with Till. He didn't seem like he fought his best tonight. I could be wrong, and fell for his hype job, but he just look stiff and hesitant
I thought so too, but honestly I think its just the effect Tyron has on people. People get frozen in the headlights as soon as he shows them a blitz and get very hesitant.

I like how he did the Barry Sanders after the stoppage

Woodley had an excellent performance no question. Book the Colby fight. For some reason I like that kid but Tyron beats his ass now I’m convinced of it.

Hopefully he finally gets the respect that he deserves.

It's the one single punch that Wood is known for and you walked right the fuck in to it. Till has to fix the chin high approach and hopefully he will realize you can't expect to knock every opponent out.
I was rather impressed with his ground defense. He really put a hurt on Woodley elbows.
Missouri rolls on.

Too many early finishes
I'm not even tipsy
I am complain

Fuck you Dana. That the boring fighter you were hating on?

I think he was hating on him for the two decisions and the majority draw. You know, the fights that killed most people's interest in ever watching another Woodley fight.

I was rooting for Till, but he needs to get some offensive going much earlier imo. He was too timid; he said he wanted to feel him out in the first round and turn it up in the second and it backfired. Good for Woodley he proved that he’s a finisher and an exciting fighter. It was just a matter of a couple bad matchups and Dana White practically disowned him. I can’t wait for him to smash Colby and watch Dana have no choice but to give him his due respect.

Still does nothing for me. Some guys can finish every fight and they are so boring personality wise, I don't care.
Away and bow yer head. When personality fighting championships start,ill call ye!

Back